Author Topic: CNN Host Seethes About ‘Election Deniers’ As Polls Once Again Show That GOP Voters Do Not Believe 20  (Read 5159 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Trending Politics News
By Cullen McCue
March 5, 2024

Keeping in line with polling trends observed in previous Republican primary contests, CNN found that a majority of Republican voters in both Virginia and North Carolina do not believe the 2020 election results. A majority of GOP voters in both states also said they would support the former president even if he is convicted of a crime.

When asked if Joe Biden legitimately won the 2020 election, voters in Virginia were split almost evenly, with 45 percent saying “yes” and 46 percent for “no.” The results were even more pronounced in North Carolina, much to the dismay of CNN’s David Chalian.

“If you look though, in North Carolina, it’s a different story. Far more election deniers in the North Carolina Republican primary electorate,” Chalian reported. “60 percent incorrectly say that Biden did not legitimately win the 2020 election. Only a third, 34 percent, say correctly that Joe Biden did win.”

(more)
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/cnn-host-seethes-about-election-deniers-as-polls-once-again-show-that-gop-voters-do-not-believe-2020-results-cmc/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Like a little kid in a supermarket, David Chalian throws a fit that there are people who disagree with the media narrative. People like Chalian believe that they are the arbiters of truth. CNN tells you what is true or not and by God you better do as you are told. He is frustrated that CNN no longer 'controls' the truth. He is frustrated that people are exhibiting independent thought.

It is not so much the disagreement that infuriates him. It is more the disobedience of people not thinking as they are told to think that has him losing his mind.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Like a little kid in a supermarket, David Chalian throws a fit that there are people who disagree with the media narrative. People like Chalian believe that they are the arbiters of truth. CNN tells you what is true or not and by God you better do as you are told. He is frustrated that CNN no longer 'controls' the truth. He is frustrated that people are exhibiting independent thought.

It is not so much the disagreement that infuriates him. It is more the disobedience of people not thinking as they are told to think that has him losing his mind.
That's amusing, because if I heard on CNN that the sky was blue and the grass was green, I would have to go check. I don't trust a thing they say, and that's a long way short of a complete narrative.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Online roamer_1

That's amusing, because if I heard on CNN that the sky was blue and the grass was green, I would have to go check. I don't trust a thing they say, and that's a long way short of a complete narrative.

... and a proper expletive.  888high58888

Online mountaineer

How West Virginia’s Mac Warner Is Fighting The ‘Worst Election Interference’ In U.S. History
The secretary of state has tightened election security in West Virginia and condemned federal intelligence agencies’ election meddling.
By: M.D. Kittle
March 12, 2024
The Federalist
Ensuring the integrity of West Virginia’s elections is part of Mac Warner’s job, but the secretary of state has been just as zealous about protecting national elections from unfair meddling.

Now in his second term as the Mountain State’s top election official, Warner has cleaned up West Virginia’s bloated voter rolls and severed the state’s ties with leftist-linked voter roll groups. Even political opponents have credited Warner, who is running for governor as a Republican, with being “vigilant” to make West Virginia elections “very secure.”

Warner, 69, has also crusaded against federal intelligence agencies’ meddling in the controversial 2020 presidential election — an election the conservative unabashedly asserts was “stolen by the CIA.” Such statements have earned him the ire of corporate media outlets, which, as dutiful public-relations agents for the Democrat Party, have dubbed the secretary of state an “election denier.” ...

“The election was stolen,” Warner said, “and it was stolen by the CIA.” ...

“Folks, this was the worst election interference in the history of the United States, when our own 300 agencies lied to the people of America with the expressed intent of throwing a presidential election. It doesn’t get any worse than that,” Warner said during a press conference last summer on the U.S. Capitol steps in support of the American Confidence in Elections Act. ...

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org