Author Topic: Wisconsin: Legal Updates  (Read 34484 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wisconsin: Legal Updates
« on: November 18, 2020, 01:03:16 am »
HUGE! Elections Security Expert Finds Wisconsin Results a COMPLETE FRAUD — Current Machines Do Not Have Capability to Count the Mass Dumps for Biden in Reported Time Period (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published November 17, 2020 at 6:31pm

Russ Ramsland, of the Allied Security Operations Group, joined Lou Dobbs on Tuesday night to discuss the Wisconsin presidential election.

Ramsland confirmed the vote was fraudulent and he has proof!

The election was stolen!

Russ Ramsland: We have been out looking mostly at Michigan. We are beginning on turning our sights on Pennsylvania and Georgia. The things you find in Michigan are amazing. There are over 3,000 precincts where the presidential votes cast compared to the estimated voters from the SOS (Secretary of State) is 99% all the way up to 350%. Those kind of numbers don’t exist in the real world. So where did all those votes come from? And looking at that, we’ve gone back and looked at some of these huge vote dumps that were mostly Biden’s. We call them spikes. We’ve gone back and traced the spikes. We’ve seen where they were cast, primarily in four counties. We looked at how long it took to cast those votes. And we looked at the equipment that exists at all of those locations by serial number. And the fact of the matter is we can’t see any physical way possible for some of those votes to have been in those kind of numbers because they just don’t have the equipment that can produce it in that timing.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/huge-elections-security-expert-finds-wisconsin-results-complete-fraud-current-machines-not-capability-count-mass-dumps-biden-reported-time-period-video/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: Wisconsin: Legal Updates
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2020, 01:12:47 am »
You mean to tell me that one voting machine can't handle 6,000 voters casting votes in a 3 minute period?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2020, 01:18:01 am »
I wonder if SCOTUS will be moved by this overwhelming preponderance of evidence.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2020, 01:27:31 am »
The Guinness Book of World Records should be notified.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2020, 01:31:53 am »
Oh, that's a very neat argument.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2020, 01:32:39 am »
 :bkmk:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2020, 01:36:45 am »

I really hope you are being serious.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2020, 01:39:24 am »
I really hope you are being serious.

Why wouldn't I be being serious?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2020, 01:41:55 am »
Never mind.  I should not have suspected sarcasm from you.  My mistake.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2020, 01:46:35 am »
skeeter wrote:
"I wonder if SCOTUS will be moved by this overwhelming preponderance of evidence."

Even if they were... what kind of "judicial relief" can they order?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2020, 01:51:53 am »
skeeter wrote:
"I wonder if SCOTUS will be moved by this overwhelming preponderance of evidence."

Even if they were... what kind of "judicial relief" can they order?
after what happened in Michigan today I'm beginning to think it is possible more counties will refuse to certify results.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2020, 02:05:41 am »
Never mind.  I should not have suspected sarcasm from you.  My mistake.

:silly: Alright. I guess I deserved that.  :beer:

But yes, I was being serious.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2020, 05:12:31 am »
----------------------------
Roamer, a reflection.
The paranoia on parade has reached crescendo levels for some;
requiring medical attention!!!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 05:19:25 am by Absalom »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2020, 07:24:18 am »
----------------------------
Roamer, a reflection.
The paranoia on parade has reached crescendo levels for some;
requiring medical attention!!!

I am a step off of that @Absalom ... But I surely see it. To read through these threads you would think that every precinct everywhere is full of cheating Democrats, which is probably part of what offends @Victoria33 so much. By and large I think that our elections and their officials and workers try hard to uphold the standard one would expect.

But I am willing to entertain claims of malfeasance - Even massive fraud - But as one might suppose, proof is required. I think there will always be some cheating. That is unavoidable.

This particular instance is more along the lines of what I would expect as endemic - A small precinct overtaken by partisans, who try to shovel truckloads of fraudulent ballots through... That they did their work so very well winds up being their undoing, when the number of ballots they supposedly processed  out-does their literal and mechanical means.

They have certainly cheated an order of magnitude above their capacity to process... And that is a hard argument to deny. That brings a chuckle... Maybe even a chortle... When they get hoisted upon their own petard. As they damn well should.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2020, 01:20:43 pm »
...To read through these threads you would think that every precinct everywhere is full of cheating Democrats,...

Nope! Just a few precincts in Philly, Pittsburg, Milwaukee, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, and Las Vegas.  But there is likely a lot in other places as well.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2020, 01:36:43 pm »
You mean to tell me that one voting machine can't handle 6,000 voters casting votes in a 3 minute period?

I wonder what the average time is to mark a ballot? Depending on the Propositions,etc, if I read through them, more than three minutes.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2020, 01:38:03 pm »

It really is.  And it should be a fairly simple thing to prove.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2020, 02:00:02 pm »
I think there will always be some cheating. That is unavoidable.

The primary reason for that is because cheating is never punished.  In the risk-reward equation, risk is non-existent.  And most posters here are really pissed off about it.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease, and this time around the wheel is a bit louder than usual.  It will be nearly impossible to overturn the perennial fraud in Wayne County.  Sure, they had more votes logged there than they have eligible voters.  But that is true every election.  But looking at the neighboring suburban counties, it is clear that Wayne-County-style ballot stuffing has been introduced.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2020, 02:04:39 pm »
It really is.  And it should be a fairly simple thing to prove.

Nonsense.  Just because 6,000 consecutive voters were able to cast votes for Joe Biden in a 3 min period on one voting machine without a single vote for Trump being cast, that doesn't prove anything.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 02:05:35 pm by Hoodat »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2020, 02:05:30 pm »
Nonsense.  Just because 6,000 consecutive voters were able to cast votes for Joe Biden in a 3 min period without a single vote for Trump being cast, that doesn't prove anything.

And I'm sure it happens all the time.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2020, 02:10:21 pm »
Election headlines that start with "HUGE!" are usually the exact opposite IMO.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2020, 02:11:52 pm »
Election headlines that start with "HUGE!" are usually the exact opposite IMO.

I generally would agree with you @Weird Tolkienish Figure but not in this particular case.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2020, 03:17:28 pm »
Wisconsin Refuses to Initiate Statewide Recount Unless Trump Campaign Hands Over $7.9 Million
 By Ryan Ledendecker
Published November 18, 2020 at 5:49am

Among countless other litigation-related decisions surrounding the outcome of the 2020 election, President Donald Trump is now forced to weigh whether or not he’s willing to spend vast amounts of money for official recounts in states that he lost by narrow margins to former Vice President Joe Biden.

According to the Daily Wire, one of those states is Wisconsin, where Trump lost to Biden by a narrow six-tenths of a point. Because of the thin margins, Trump is entitled to request an official state recount, but only if he’s willing to shell out a whopping $7.9 million to cover the costs of such a herculean effort.

The Wisconsin Elections Commission broke the news to the president this week, informing him that recounts are provided free of charge if the margin between winning and losing falls at 0.25 percent or less. Anything higher than that margin requires the person requesting the recount to fork out the money to cover it.

Adding to the president’s decision is the fact that the WEC informed Trump and his legal team that they only have until close of business this Wednesday to order the recount. If Trump’s team moves forward with it, the state would be forced to act quickly and finish the recount by December 1.

more
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/wisconsin-refuses-initiate-statewide-recount-unless-trump-campaign-hands-7-9-million
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2020, 03:36:38 pm »
"It will be nearly impossible to overturn the perennial fraud in Wayne County.  Sure, they had more votes logged there than they have eligible voters.  But that is true every election.  But looking at the neighboring suburban counties, it is clear that Wayne-County-style ballot stuffing has been introduced."
@roamer_1
@Hoodat
@Cyber Liberty

Guys, TV this morning, Wednesday, says Wayne County has certified their results.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 04:51:54 pm by Victoria33 »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2020, 03:40:47 pm »
@roamer_1
@Hoodat

Guys, TV this morning, Wednesday, says Wayne County has certified their results.

Yes, they did it last night.  I believe somebody has a Zoom video where somebody threatened the County Recorder's children.  But, that's OK because we've had a whole summer of approved rioters beating the Shineola out of people.  We're supposed to be used to violent lawbreakers.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: