Author Topic: Pollak: Republicans Risk Losing Georgia Runoffs, and America, Unless They Get Their Act Together  (Read 150 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pollak: Republicans Risk Losing Georgia Runoffs, and America, Unless They Get Their Act Together

Joel B. Pollak 17 Nov 2020

Republicans are busy challenging the Georgia recount in the presidential race. Meanwhile, Democrats have moved on to the January 5 runoffs for U.S. Senate.

If they win both, Democrats will control the Senate and begin a program of radical change.

Status Coup
@StatusCoup
Chuck Schumer at NYC celebration:

"Now we take Georgia and then we change America"

Democrats, energized by Joe Biden’s apparent win in the presidential race, have their eyes on the prize. They are registering voters and getting their vote-by-mail turnout machine in gear. They are even recruiting people to move to the state to vote.

As Breitbart News has noted, it is illegal to move to Georgia just to vote — unless you intend to remain their permanently. Some Democrats will. That is how badly they want to win. They can see the victory of their 2020 revolution within reach.

Are Republicans ready to compete? Rumors on the ground suggest otherwise. Georgia’s state Republican officials are busy attacking President Donald Trump for daring to question their elections — even as thousands of ballots mysteriously appear.

The truth is that Georgia Republicans, falsely accused of stealing the 2018 election through racist “voter suppression,” gave in to Democrats’ demands to weaken the voting rules — first in a 2019 law, then through a “consent decree” with lawyers.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/17/pollak-republicans-risk-losing-georgia-runoffs-and-america-unless-they-get-their-act-together/
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 05:04:57 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
RNC Monitor Catches Election Worker in Georgia Switching Trump Votes to Biden

An RNC monitor who was observing the ballot recount in Georgia said an auditor was caught changing votes from Trump to Biden three times in three minutes.

“Now, that’s just while I’m standing there. So does the second checker catch it every time?” Hale Soucie, the monitor asked a Project Veritas undercover reporter.

Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe sent a team of undercover journalists to the Georgia recount to record any suspicious activity.

It wasn’t long before one of his “insiders” came across some “irregularities.”

“This lady, three times in three minutes—from 2:09 to 2:12—she got three wrong,” Soucie told the Veritas reporter. “Does it get corrected the next time?” he fretted.

As usual, the “mistakes” all went one way....

More at the above link.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 ****slapping

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but he is one dumb Pollak.

-Archie Bunker.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.