Author Topic: VID: BLM Thug Arrested For Sucker-Punching Trump Supporter- We Just Found Out He’s A Child Pedo Sex  (Read 405 times)

rangerrebew

VID: BLM Thug Arrested For Sucker-Punching Trump Supporter- We Just Found Out He’s A Child Pedo Sex Offender And D.C. Mayor Released Him From Jail- It Gets WORSE

By Patty McMurray –

On Saturday night, violence erupted on the streets in Washington D.C., as cowards from BLM and Antifa terror groups waited for Trump supporters to leave their massive March For Trump rally and head back to their vehicles or hotels. The domestic terror groups, filled with hatred violently waited like a pack of wild animals preying on the weakest victims. They attacked senior citizens, children, and even a mom pushing a stroller with kids inside while her other children walked next to her.

Democrats refer to BLM as “mostly peaceful,” while Joe Biden refers to Antifa as an “idea.”

One especially violent attack on a senior citizen was caught on camera by independent journalist Andy Ngo, who’s been following and recording the violence of Antifa for several years. While it isn’t clear if the attackers are BLM terrorists or Antifa terrorists, it is clear that they were acting as a pack, and the Trump supporters who became their victims were seriously outnumbered, with no police presence around.

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/vid-blm-thug-arrested/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Twitter and YT has 1000's of films of events by BLM and Antifa thugs.  Seems zero get any coverage by the corrupt MSM.

I think there will a be a point or situation, where citizens get fed up, and these punks are going to get their due.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.