Author Topic: Dems Now Call For 'Unity' But Here's Why There Won't Be Any with Trump's Supporters  (Read 176 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dems Now Call For 'Unity' But Here's Why There Won't Be Any with Trump's Supporters

Posted November 16, 2020 in Politics

Democrats and their propagandists in the mainstream media are declaring Joe Biden the winner of the 2020 presidential race, even as Republicans picked up a lot of seats in the House, expanded their majorities in states, and appear on pace to keep the Senate.

And not only are they all demanding the rest of us accept Biden, but they also insist they are only doing so for the sake of our country. For “unity.”

But let’s remember one thing: If Biden does wind up in the Oval Office by hook or by crook (or both), the last thing Democrats deserve from President Donald Trump’s legions of supporters and conservatives, in general, is ‘unity.’

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/dems-now-call-for-unity-but-here-s-why-there-won-t-be-any-with-trump-s-supporters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
We need to be 1000% obstructionist.  We need to spend ZERO big ticket dollars the next four years. 

Starve the illegitamate Biden presidency out.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

The rats can't be that obtuse.

But maybe they are.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
The rats can't be that obtuse.

But maybe they are.

Trump faced impeachment charges out of the gate.  I hope the GOP returns the favor.   But i won't be holding my breath.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.