Author Topic: Democrat Ben McAdams Concedes to Burgess Owens in Utah House Race  (Read 148 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat Ben McAdams Concedes to Burgess Owens in Utah House Race

Joshua Caplan 16 Nov 2020

Rep. Ben McAdams (D-UT) conceded Monday to Republican challenger and former Oakland Raiders Super Bowl Champion Burgess Owens in Utah’s 4th Congressional District election.

“Today, I called Burgess Owens to congratulate him on winning this hard-fought and close race,” McAdams told reporters during a virtual press conference. “My campaign was centered around a rejection of extremism and the need for leaders that will put the needs of the people they represent before any political party. I’m deeply humbled by the support I received from so many Utahns who shared that vision and want you to know that while we did not prevail, I remain committed to that ideal.”

McAdams’ concession came as the Associated Press projected Owens had won the highly competitive House race.

Steve Guest
@SteveGuest
UPDATE: 12 HOUSE GOP FLIPS

CA-39 Young Kim
CA-48 Michelle Steel
FL-26 Carlos Gimenez
FL-27 Maria Elvira Salazar
IA-01 Ashley Hinson
MI-03 Peter Meijer
MN-07 Michelle Fischbach
NM-02 Yvette Herrell
NY-11 Nicole Malliotakis
OK-05 Stephanie Bice
SC-01 Nancy Mace
UT-04 Burgess Owens
5:06 PM · Nov 16, 2020

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/16/democrat-ben-mcadams-concedes-to-burgess-owens-in-utah-house-race/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Democrat Ben McAdams Concedes to Burgess Owens in Utah House Race
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 02:32:22 pm »
Democrat Ben McAdams Concedes to Burgess Owens in Utah House Race

Joshua Caplan 16 Nov 2020

Rep. Ben McAdams (D-UT) conceded Monday to Republican challenger and former Oakland Raiders Super Bowl Champion Burgess Owens in Utah’s 4th Congressional District election.

“Today, I called Burgess Owens to congratulate him on winning this hard-fought and close race,” McAdams told reporters during a virtual press conference. “My campaign was centered around a rejection of extremism and the need for leaders that will put the needs of the people they represent before any political party. I’m deeply humbled by the support I received from so many Utahns who shared that vision and want you to know that while we did not prevail, I remain committed to that ideal.”

McAdams’ concession came as the Associated Press projected Owens had won the highly competitive House race.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/16/democrat-ben-mcadams-concedes-to-burgess-owens-in-utah-house-race/

:thumbsup:

Keep 'em coming.