Author Topic: Stacey Abrams: ‘More Than 600,000’ Georgians Already Requested Mail Ballots for Runoff Election  (Read 2973 times)

Offline skeeter

I see where you are going with that, but with this breaking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4z1wYzDjck&feature=youtu.be  there might be a little less objection than you think.

Ukraine must be risking getting on Mr "president-elect"'s sh*tlist for a darn good reason.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
My very best friends, both male and female are avid Democrats who inexplicably..to me at least, are rabid haters of Pres. Trump.

@DCPatriot

Hmmm,seems to me there MIGHT be a good clue right there in that sentence.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·
10m
BREAKING:

Floyd County, GA has just terminated their election director after the continuous stream of "found" ballots

What is going on in Georgia? Where is the FBI?

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1329526697230647297

@Bigun

Hiding in the closet with J.Edgar.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

She is an outright liar.

Georgia has already said ALL who received absentee ballots would get them on runoff.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

She is an outright liar.

Georgia has already said ALL who received absentee ballots would get them on runoff.

That better not be the case.  I requested absentee for the last election, but will be voting in person in Jan.  I will be pissed off if an unsolicited mail-in ballot shows up in my mailbox.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-