Author Topic: “We’re Fixin’ to Overturn the Results of the Election in Multiple States!” – Sidney Powell Releases  (Read 361 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“We’re Fixin’ to Overturn the Results of the Election in Multiple States!” – Sidney Powell Releases the Kraken
By Joe Hoft
Published November 15, 2020 at 9:57am

Sidney Powell said a few days ago that she would ‘Release the Kraken’.  Today she and Rudy Giuliani did just that on Sunday Morning Futures with Marie Bartiromo.

A couple days ago attorney Sidney Powell was on Lou Dobbs where she stated that there was massive fraud in the 2020 US election.  She then noted that she would soon ‘Release the Kraken’!

This morning Powell shared the following on Mornings with Maria:

We’re fixin’ to overturn the results of the election in multiple states, and President Trump won by not just hundreds of thousands of votes but by millions of votes that were shifted by this software that was designed expressly for that purpose.  We have sworn witness testimony of why the software was designed.  It was designed to rig elections.  He was fully briefed on it.  He saw it happen in other countries.  It was exported internationally for profit by the people that are behind Smartmatic and Dominion.

They did this on purpose.  It was calculated and they’ve done it before.  We have evidence from 2016 in California.  We have so much evidence I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose.”

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/fixin-overturn-results-election-multiple-states-sidney-powell-releases-kraken/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 02:06:37 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online DB

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'll quietly wait...

I'm still waiting for the Clinton indictment from Trey Gowdy....   

So as far as I am concerned, put this up with the Free Beer Tomorrow Sign,
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 03:41:27 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DB

I'm still waiting for the Clinton indictment from Trey Gowdy....   

So as far as I am concern, put this up with the Free Beer Tomorrow Sign,

Ya, I feel the same way...

I want to believe - but...

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Sidney, from your lips to God's ear!