Author Topic: 10 Reasons Pennsylvania’s Election Results May Be ‘Irredeemably Compromised’  (Read 362 times)

rangerrebew

10 Reasons Pennsylvania’s Election Results May Be ‘Irredeemably Compromised’
By Tyler O'Neil Nov 10, 2020 11:39 AM ET

On Monday, the campaign to reelect President Donald Trump filed a mammoth lawsuit accusing Pennsylvania Secretary of the Commonwealth Kathy Boockvar and county elections boards throughout the state of violating the U.S. Constitution by unilaterally revising the law in a manner that deprives some voters of their rights to a free and fair election.

“In a rush to count mail ballots and ensure Democrat Joe Biden is elected, Pennsylvania has created an illegal two-tiered voting system for the 2020 General Election, devaluing in-person votes,” the lawsuit alleges.

“For voters that appeared at the polls, those citizens were required to sign voter registrations, have those signatures checked against voter rolls, vote in a polling place monitored by statutorily-authorized poll observers, and have their votes counted in a transparent and verifiable open and observed manner. By contrast, due to the arbitrary, unauthorized, and standardless actions of the Secretary of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Kathy Boockvar, nearly 2.65 million votes were cast through a ‘mail-in’ process that lacked all of the hallmarks of transparency and verifiability that were present for in-person voters,” the suit claims.

https://pjmedia.com/election/tyler-o-neil/2020/11/10/10-reasons-pennsylvanias-election-results-may-be-irredeemably-compromised-n1136044

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Lawsuits like these should be pursued with the goal of restricting, or at least better ensuring the integrity, of mail-in balloting.   The lazy, careless practice should be barred entirely,  but that ship has probably sailed.  What a suit like this won't do is overturn the election result. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"10 Reasons Pennsylvania’s Election Results May Be ‘Irredeemably Compromised’"

OK.
Let's say the results ARE found to be "irredeemably compromised".
(and I believe that they are, just so you know where I stand on the issue)

What can be done about it NOW...?
Are they going to hold another election?
How is THAT going to work?

The Electoral College meets on December 14.

Pennsylvania could hold one, two, three more "elections" if they want, but...
... if they don't present a slate of electors before the EC on December 14, their representation in that body will be... ignored.

So by December 8th or so (the date I believe on which electors must be certified), the state has two choices that I see:
- go with the electors as assigned by the vote they've conducted
or
- the state legislature can decide that the election results were indeed "compromised" -- and then, setting aside the election results, the legislature can appoint ITS OWN slate of electors.

The legislature COULD take option #2 (as prescribed by the Constitution)... but...
... They won't.

So... where does that leave us?

Offline dfwgator

Lawsuits like these should be pursued with the goal of restricting, or at least better ensuring the integrity, of mail-in balloting.   The lazy, careless practice should be barred entirely,  but that ship has probably sailed.  What a suit like this won't do is overturn the election result.

The Rats were waiting for the right moment to institute universal mail-in voting, and Voila!  COVID magically appeared just in time!  And now it's here to stay,  it would be 'racist' (or something) to get rid of it.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 12:26:02 am by dfwgator »

Offline dfwgator

So... where does that leave us?

Well and truly effed!

Online roamer_1

The Rats were waiting for the right moment to institute universal mail-in voting, and Voila!  COVID magically appeared just in time!  And now it's here to stay,  it would be 'racist' (or something) to get rid of it.

There may be something to that in a 'never let a good crisis go to waste' sort of way...

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How hard i tried to convince people here that co-vid was a political/politicized tool here.  Few were interested in hearing it, there was denials a plenty.  How wil lliberals be defeated when Conservatives will disbelieve the truth presented to them, but gladly believe the liar/deceivers ? ? ? :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

FTA:

1. Ignoring mail-in ballot safeguards

Like sequestering mail-in votes, especially the ones accepted after 8 PM Tuesday night.  They were ordered by the SCOTUS those votes must be sequestered,  and the election officials in your town have broken almost every order about this to date, so I suspect they deliberately intermingled the questionable ballets with the rest.  Really, if I were as invested in the "No Fraud" argument as you seem to be, I'd be spinning and deflecting like mad, too.

That could easily be a reason to consider the electing literally FUBAR.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: