Author Topic: Violence, Gunfire Rage as Officers Abandon Minneapolis Police Department  (Read 547 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Violence, Gunfire Rage as Officers Abandon Minneapolis Police Department

AWR Hawkins 14 Nov 2020

Violence and gunfire are raging in Minneapolis as officers leave the department at such a rate that residents are warned that 911 responses may soon cease.

The Washington Post reports:

Nearly six months after George Floyd’s death here sparked massive protests and left a wide swath of the city burned and destroyed, Minneapolis is grappling with dueling crises: an unprecedented wave of violence and droves of officer departures that the Minneapolis Police Department warns could soon leave the force unable to respond to emergencies.

The report notes that North Minneapolis is marked by gunfire, as “bullets zip through this predominantly Black neighborhood, hitting cars and homes and people.”

Minneapolis homicides have surged 50 percent this year, with almost 75 people killed.

Community activist Cathy Spann observed, “If you want to talk about pandemics, we’re dealing with a pandemic of violence. We’re under siege. You wake up and go to bed in fear, because you don’t know what’s going to happen next. … And our city has failed to protect us.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/14/violence-gunfire-rage-as-officers-abandon-minneapolis-police-department/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Violence, Gunfire Rage as Officers Abandon Minneapolis Police Department
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 09:21:25 pm »
Play stupid games
Win stupid prizes

How many of these 'activists' now complaining about street violence and lack of police protection marched in the BLM/Defund protests? I would guess all of them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2020, 09:28:02 pm »
No shits given for their city governments absolute dumbassery.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2020, 09:29:20 pm »
Liberals have zero understanding of human nature.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2020, 09:47:29 pm »
Play stupid games
Win stupid prizes

How many of these 'activists' now complaining about street violence and lack of police protection marched in the BLM/Defund protests? I would guess all of them.

How many of these idiots voted for Biden/Harris and Ilhan Omar?

IF Biden is sworn and (and very likely) and with the onset of the violence that was never stopped ... now coming to a city near you in the future.  It's only a matter of time.  This is what has been planned from the leftist globalist since Babs set her eyes on politics.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2020, 09:59:28 pm »

Liberals have zero understanding of human nature.
As has been said multimillions of times before, Liberals have zero understanding of basic reality of any kind.
They truly believe that they can change reality by closing their eyes and wishing really really hard.
If I believe that I am a woman, then *poof* "magic chango!" I am suddenly a real actual woman!
If I believe that violence is caused by Police and not by criminals, then *poof* that is my reality.
Liberals live in a very childish world of make believe. And they want to force us to play along with them.

When actual 'real' reality smacks them upside the head (which it always does), they reject reality and double down on their fantasy world. Has happened a million time before. It is happening now. And it will continue to happen until Liberals cease to exit. They are fundamentally incapable of admitting they are wrong about anything. They are genetically incapable of learning anything from their endless mistakes.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2020, 10:18:05 pm »
They voted for it.

Hope Minnesota burns.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2020, 10:36:28 pm »
They voted for it.

Hope Minnesota burns.

It won't be just Minnesota but IF Biden is seated, every major city will burn.  They riots will only escalate ... unless Biden or Harris declares the Insurrection Act.  Any bets?

Nope, not indicating that Trump supporters will be rioting, what I am implying is that BLM/Antifa and others will be further empowered.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2020, 10:46:25 pm »
Violence, Gunfire Rage as Officers Abandon Minneapolis Police Department

AWR Hawkins 14 Nov 2020

Violence and gunfire are raging in Minneapolis as officers leave the department at such a rate that residents are warned that 911 responses may soon cease.

The Washington Post reports:

The report notes that North Minneapolis is marked by gunfire, as “bullets zip through this predominantly Black neighborhood, hitting cars and homes and people.”

Minneapolis homicides have surged 50 percent this year, with almost 75 people killed.

Community activist Cathy Spann observed, “If you want to talk about pandemics, we’re dealing with a pandemic of violence. We’re under siege. You wake up and go to bed in fear, because you don’t know what’s going to happen next. … And our city has failed to protect us.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/14/violence-gunfire-rage-as-officers-abandon-minneapolis-police-department/

@mystery-ak

Gee,I wonder who is responsible for all the shootings?

Sounds to me like you want to be protected from yourself,and then blame anything that happens on anyone and everyone else BUT yourselves.

Guess what,Miz "Community activist? It ain't the po-po.

Look in the freaking mirror!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2020, 10:48:03 pm »
bele wrote:
"It won't be just Minnesota but IF Biden is seated, every major city will burn.  They riots will only escalate ... unless Biden or Harris declares the Insurrection Act.  Any bets?"

Insurrection Act?
On their own people?
Who you be kiddin' ??

The biden regime will hire on the rioters as "enforcers" and "gun confiscators"
(see that book of which name must not be mentioned, but is about some guy named Turner, his diaries, I hear).

Or perhaps they could just call up these guys, and say, "fellas, the past is forgotten, come back to work"....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2020, 10:49:51 pm »
It won't be just Minnesota but IF Biden is seated, every major city will burn.  They riots will only escalate ... unless Biden or Harris declares the Insurrection Act.  Any bets?

@libertybele

They WANT it to burn. Well,maybe not Slow Joe. All HE wants is a woody and a child to rub up against,but the rest of them WANT this because it will eventually give them the excuse they need to declare Martial Law and to suspend the Constitution for "the duration of the emergency". Which will officially end when THEY say it ends.

And make no mistake about it,the very FIRST thing they will demand is firearms confiscations.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 10:51:06 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!