Author Topic: If Media Didn't Think Trump Could Win, It Wouldn't be Targeting his Lawyers  (Read 180 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If Media Didn't Think Trump Could Win, It Wouldn't be Targeting his Lawyers
Fri Nov 13, 2020 Daniel Greenfield

When dealing with compulsively dishonest people, it doesn't pay to spend too much parsing their words. It's more helpful to study their deeds.

The media keeps claiming that President Trump can't win, that his legal challenges are futile, hollow, and have absolutely no chance of winning in court. And, it's also launching a full-scale Jihad against those law firms and lawyers participating in legal challenges against the election results.

This harassment, which includes threats to the licenses of lawyers who represent Republican clients, is an unprecedented violation of political norms. But it's also a tell.

Yes, Going After Trump's Law Firms is Fair Game - Washington Post

Pressure Mounts on Attorneys Lodging US Election Fraud Claims - Connecticut Law Tribune

No Self-Respecting Lawyer Should Touch Trump's Election-Fraud Claims - The Atlantic

Another Law Firm Bails Out on Trump Campaign - Politico

more
https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2020/11/if-media-didnt-think-trump-could-win-it-wouldnt-be-daniel-greenfield/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

If Media Didn't Think Trump Could Win, It Wouldn't be Targeting his Lawyers

:bingo:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
They sent an army of lawyers at Sarah Palin, at Soldiers on the battle field, and at Trumps lawyers trying to force the election to be lawful, legal.  It became clear, too many people didn't care, too late, they soon will, but there will be no remedy.  Like massive holes in the Titanic, some times its too little, too late, to fix Comrade-sky.
You don't get endless chances,and bawling yer eyes out isn't one of them. :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
They sent an army of lawyers at Sarah Palin, at Soldiers on the battle field, and at Trumps lawyers trying to force the election to be lawful, legal.  It became clear, too many people didn't care, too late, they soon will, but there will be no remedy.  Like massive holes in the Titanic, some times its too little, too late, to fix Comrade-sky.
You don't get endless chances,and bawling yer eyes out isn't one of them. :smokin:

Palin wasn't President and lawyers thrown at here were after the fact.

We The People aren't asking for endless chances, just a fair election that isn't produced by corruption and decided by the media.  Big difference.  If the integrity of our electoral process is compromised and decided by other "rules" other than what has been set forth in the Constitution, then we no longer have a country with 'honest' elections and our election process is no different than other countries whose elections are decided by mob rule or dictators.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, it's an ill wind that blows no good.  I'm thankful that bunch of crooks in PA promising to waste stupid Trump's money got exposed and are outta there.  Trump's odds went up considerably when they were forced to take a powder.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: