Author Topic: Share what Cyber's Not Listening To Part IV  (Read 60355 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: Share what Cyber's Not Listening To Part IV
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2020, 11:09:52 pm »

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WpMlwVwydo

And I know he won’t watch the Family Guy’s version of the Hamster Dance!
(Not as good as their version of “Take on Me” but still funny
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 11:10:58 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2020, 01:35:36 am »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2020, 05:00:13 pm »
    Add another Bankruptcy to the List. 

Modest Mouse "Bankrupt On Selling"

Damn, I'm just so frustrated in this Country's general Direction.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 05:01:29 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2020, 12:40:36 am »
I Drink Alone - George Thorogood and the Destroyers

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DB

« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2020, 12:44:58 am »

I was wondering if that was the Rolly polly fisheads song... That came out in in the late 70's...

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2020, 12:48:23 am »
I think cyber would like Bubbles from trailer park boys singing “kitties are so nice” with Jackson Browne.

It’s actually quite good

Edit: I can’t post videos
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 12:53:08 am by Gefn »

Offline rustynail

« Reply #81 on: November 19, 2020, 01:15:14 am »
A song that stays with you

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqZsoesa55w

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2020, 01:19:32 am »
That was disturbing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2020, 01:22:33 am »
   In a Thread where the most obscure songs are posted, For You Sweetheart, Enjoy   888high58888

Trailer Park Boys - Bubbles - Kitties Are So Nice

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2020, 01:24:51 am »
Lava Song

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2020, 01:29:27 am »
   I must admit @Gefn I believe his rendition of 'Lickher and Whores' left me quite befuddled and searching for some X rated David Allen Coe or Bob Schneider.     :shrug:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2020, 01:33:00 am »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2020, 01:36:55 am »
My appreciation to @corbe    Thanks for starting this thread .... helluva lot better than endlessly concentrating on the demise of our country.  The diversion is welcome.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2020, 01:44:34 am »
   As much as I'd love to take the credit for this CF, @libertybele  it wholly rests on the shoulders of @bigheadfred always good ideas but this is one of his few 'brilliant' ideas and I agree, GREAT DIVERSION from the constant BS involving the impeding SLOWBURN........    :beer:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2020, 01:52:50 am »
   As much as I'd love to take the credit for this CF, @libertybele  it wholly rests on the shoulders of @bigheadfred always good ideas but this is one of his few 'brilliant' ideas and I agree, GREAT DIVERSION from the constant BS involving the impeding SLOWBURN........    :beer:

Thank you @bigheadfred   .... agreed ... a  brilliant idea!   :beer:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2020, 12:05:27 pm »
@corbe @libertybele, blame it on my ADD baby...

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2020, 12:26:34 pm »
   I must admit @Gefn I believe his rendition of 'Lickher and Whores' left me quite befuddled and searching for some X rated David Allen Coe or Bob Schneider.     :shrug:

Well, he sings that song on the show so it’s not so dirty as you think. But the show is good. Now the movies show lots of the things you’re looking for. But they also show a few drunk guys peeing and unfortunately you see their um hotdogs shall we say?

All free on Netflix. The last season or two has Snoop Dog and some other guy named Doug and Tom Arnold at the Trailer Park smoking and getting high. @corbe you would like this show. Ricky and Julian are never not high, stoned or drunk

And Bubbles likes cats and sometimes vets high too. I remember peeps on TOS really had a cult following for it.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 12:27:51 pm by Gefn »

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2020, 02:52:09 pm »
A song that stays with you

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqZsoesa55w

Brain Worm for preschoolers. It prepares them for listening to Abba songs.

An early brain worm:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DB

« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2020, 03:40:56 pm »
An early brain worm:

A great piece - now forever tied to the movie 10...

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #94 on: November 19, 2020, 04:26:40 pm »
Brain Worm for preschoolers. It prepares them for listening to Abba songs.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DB

« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2020, 05:08:17 pm »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #98 on: November 20, 2020, 12:39:51 am »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline corbe

« Reply #99 on: November 20, 2020, 12:58:54 am »
James McMurtry - Fireline Road

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1