Author Topic: Share what Cyber's Not Listening To Part IV  (Read 60362 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Share what Cyber's Not Listening To Part IV
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2020, 05:52:00 pm »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline corbe

« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2020, 05:55:06 pm »
   I don't normally get stoned during daylight hours and this is why.   
   (Not for people suffering from some Clown phobia).

Stairway To Gilligan's Island - Led Zeppelin - Classic TV theme

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline MOD4

« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2020, 06:43:41 pm »
   I will not consider my Day complete until I get Cyber in here, so this shows up on his UPDATED refresh in perpetuity.

Fat chance, @corbe...lol!

--Cyber

Offline corbe

« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2020, 07:00:13 pm »
   Scuse Me while I get my Mask.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRGgoMSJZs4#
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DB

Offline corbe

« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2020, 07:17:55 pm »
Girls From Mars - Blue Drag

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2020, 07:29:36 pm »
Fat chance, @corbe...lol!

--Cyber

Cyber is Mod4?  Good to know.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2020, 07:44:03 pm »
   @Hoodat I think they rotate Mods around here or something.  It's good to have Mod8 back though, she's kinda funky, if you know what I mean.   wink777

Offline MOD8

« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2020, 07:49:23 pm »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2020, 07:50:08 pm »
Whoa!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2020, 07:51:25 pm »
   She's spunky all right.

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2020, 11:04:19 pm »
   Is it safe to come back in here yet?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2020, 02:14:21 pm »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2020, 05:32:53 pm »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2020, 05:33:49 pm »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline DB

« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2020, 07:24:55 pm »

Offline corbe

« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2020, 07:40:55 pm »
A Life of Illusion | Joe Walsh

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 07:44:47 pm by corbe »

Offline Mod1

« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2020, 08:27:41 pm »

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEkk5QR9_ek

"Nice try," @libertybele!  You know I love splody golf balls!  Well, it ain't gonna work.

--CL

(Yes, Mods can be any Mod# we like!)

Offline corbe

« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2020, 08:32:04 pm »
   That's really not fair @Cyber Liberty I'm stuck with this azzhole corbe since yall shut my puppets down.  Is their a TBR Supreme Court I can appeal to?  Asking for a Friend.  :whistle:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2020, 08:42:38 pm »
   That's really not fair @Cyber Liberty I'm stuck with this azzhole corbe since yall shut my puppets down.  Is their a TBR Supreme Court I can appeal to?  Asking for a Friend.  :whistle:

Like sex appeal?   Wear your fishnets.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2020, 08:46:23 pm »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2020, 08:48:44 pm »

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2020, 10:37:15 pm »

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.