Author Topic: Share what Cyber's Not Listening To Part IV  (Read 60920 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Share what Cyber's Not Listening To Part IV
« Reply #300 on: April 24, 2021, 04:57:38 pm »
Suite Judy Blue Eyes (Cover)  -  Foxes and Fossils

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #301 on: April 24, 2021, 05:35:26 pm »
Lanslide (Cover)  -  Foxes and Fossils

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

Offline corbe

« Reply #303 on: April 24, 2021, 10:49:17 pm »
   That song is in the play list here @roamer_1 , Beautiful. 
   I miss my dogs so much.

St. Teresa ~ Joan Osborne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbAeTywPiP4
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #304 on: April 25, 2021, 12:41:37 am »
   That song is in the play list here @roamer_1 , Beautiful. 
   I miss my dogs so much.

If there is a place for me in heaven @corbe , I imagine mountains and clear water and a cabin in the snow... And coming on a whole team of dogs by now to pull my sled. And I know every one by name, I do.

:beer:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #305 on: April 29, 2021, 02:18:21 am »
Grand Funk Railroad  -  Into the Sun

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #306 on: April 29, 2021, 02:55:23 am »
Between a Laugh and a Tear ~ John Mellencamp and Rickie Lee Jones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woWAdDOdCuI
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #307 on: April 29, 2021, 08:25:43 pm »
John Cougar  -  I Need a Lover (Who Won't Drive Me Crazy)

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #308 on: April 30, 2021, 06:25:28 pm »
Van Halen  -  Light Up the Sky

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

« Reply #309 on: April 30, 2021, 11:16:11 pm »
Mahogany Rush: "It`s Begun To Rain" (Studio Version 1976)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBptttqCo0g

Offline corbe

« Reply #310 on: April 30, 2021, 11:24:03 pm »

Offline corbe

« Reply #311 on: April 30, 2021, 11:34:21 pm »
   My Pleasure.  @libertybele
   Obviously. it's raining down in Texas.

Stevie Ray Vaughan, Texas Flood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVjdMLAMbM0

Offline libertybele

« Reply #312 on: April 30, 2021, 11:42:32 pm »
We could use some rain.  It's supposed to get close to 100 this weekend with no rain in the forecast to cool things off.  Way to hot for this early in the season. I think we're going to be dodging a hurricane or two this year.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrjJeP1GGxY
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #315 on: April 30, 2021, 11:53:48 pm »
Play that funky music White Boy!   :laugh:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDZsNksbw2Q

Offline corbe

« Reply #316 on: May 01, 2021, 12:54:13 am »
James McMurtry - "Ruby and Carlos" - KXT Live Sessions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfdV-_DFvLY

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Offline libertybele

« Reply #320 on: May 01, 2021, 01:18:46 am »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #321 on: May 01, 2021, 01:25:45 am »

Since it is NO NICKELBACK FRIDAY

@Cyber Liberty abides  NNF so no chance he is listening to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cQh1ccqu8M&list=RDCLAK5uy_l3PeyHeqJh1dR78WjfsMJwRHJx9ofMvvc&index=15

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #322 on: May 01, 2021, 10:16:58 pm »
Grateful Dead  -  Jack Straw
Winterland - June 1977

This is the best version I've heard:

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #323 on: May 02, 2021, 03:02:40 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeRF6eE90N0

He's probably not listening to this... but he should be.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline corbe

« Reply #324 on: May 03, 2021, 11:20:49 pm »
Lucinda Williams - Righteously

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4jliHBepyk