Author Topic: Share what Cyber's Not Listening To Part IV  (Read 61443 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Share what Cyber's Not Listening To Part IV
« Reply #200 on: January 23, 2021, 08:54:49 pm »
He's busy at the moment. Important stuff. Real top secret.  :laugh:

Ah... he must have gotten a new secret decoder ring.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #201 on: January 23, 2021, 08:55:56 pm »
   I think he's a little preoccupied with saving the AZ Republican Party right now.  McCain did at a lot of damage there, just as Cornyn is doing in Texas right now.

Oh, I am sure ... I just like to razz him when at all possible ... it gives him even more to do.  happy77

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #202 on: January 23, 2021, 10:23:06 pm »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
Been watching Sedaka's mini-concerts the past several months now. It's amusing the different stories he and his lyricist had in how they came up with this song:

Sedaka:
Well, I had a couple vodka martinis, and I had heard a song by Elton John that had this "drop dead chord" change I had to include, and there was this pentatonic melody that was inspired by Aaron Copland...

Phil Cody, the lyricist:
I got high on pot, passed out under a tree, woke up and wrote the lyrics in five minutes.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #203 on: January 24, 2021, 04:12:00 am »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

« Reply #204 on: January 25, 2021, 08:52:59 pm »
   I'm starting to worry about @Texas Robin haven't heard from her for 2 days now AND I have her Dog, that I know she Loves.    :scared smiley: 

Ruston Kelly - Changes (Lyrics)

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #205 on: January 27, 2021, 01:04:47 am »
   I'm starting to worry about @Texas Robin haven't heard from her for 2 days now AND I have her Dog, that I know she Loves.    :scared smiley: 

Ruston Kelly - Changes (Lyrics)

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Not good.  **nononono*

Offline libertybele

« Reply #206 on: January 27, 2021, 01:14:04 am »
***Especially for you @Cyber Liberty ***  "Schitty Golfer" .... (Warning:  Video contains flames)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEwnd1wbE-M

Cyber Note:  I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF!!!  Thanks for the Ping!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 01:16:44 am by Cyber Liberty »

Online corbe

« Reply #207 on: January 28, 2021, 06:07:40 pm »
Robert Cray - Laugh out Loud

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #208 on: January 28, 2021, 10:44:19 pm »
....Here's one for after a few rounds @ the Castle Bar .... :beer:  Enjoy the video!!    :rolling:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfs03YwLWGE

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #209 on: January 28, 2021, 10:49:44 pm »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #210 on: January 30, 2021, 12:42:54 am »
Oop shoop moogi mushy doggy, oh
Oop shoop moogi ay
Means son, don't go near the Eskimos
Please do what I say…

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 12:44:26 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #211 on: January 30, 2021, 01:10:56 am »
And don't eat the yellow snow.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #212 on: January 30, 2021, 02:52:46 am »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

« Reply #213 on: January 30, 2021, 09:33:09 pm »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #214 on: February 06, 2021, 12:17:13 am »

Online corbe

« Reply #215 on: February 06, 2021, 12:42:38 am »
   Just don't do pills @bigheadfred

Marty Stuart - Way Out West [Official Video]

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline libertybele

« Reply #216 on: February 06, 2021, 12:43:33 am »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #217 on: February 06, 2021, 12:48:44 am »
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 12:49:51 am by bigheadfred »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #218 on: February 06, 2021, 12:49:03 am »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #219 on: February 06, 2021, 01:49:14 am »
The Who  -  Magic Bus

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #220 on: February 06, 2021, 02:01:40 am »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #221 on: February 07, 2021, 01:31:48 pm »
Sophie Lloyd  -  After Insanity

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #222 on: February 12, 2021, 02:38:49 am »
I guarantee he's not listening to William Shatner's "Rocket man."

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online corbe

« Reply #223 on: February 14, 2021, 06:17:42 pm »
   Crap, It's cold in Texas, I just can't imagine what it's like for you Briefers up there, on the good side you can hide a body till the spring thaw.   

Chris Knight ~ North Dakota

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #224 on: February 15, 2021, 06:56:37 am »
   Crap, It's cold in Texas, I just can't imagine what it's like for you Briefers up there, on the good side you can hide a body till the spring thaw.   

Chris Knight ~ North Dakota

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Twenty seven below zero this morning. It will have to warm up to snow. He'd have had to thaw that coffee...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis