Author Topic: If All the Fraud Is Uncovered, Trump Will Win  (Read 170 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If All the Fraud Is Uncovered, Trump Will Win
« on: November 13, 2020, 03:09:06 pm »
If All the Fraud Is Uncovered, Trump Will Win

How do we know? The people who tried to pull off this election heist are drawn from the same swamp as the conspirators in the Russia hoax.

By Bruce Bawer
November 12, 2020

“The Times Called Officials in Every State: No Evidence of Voter Fraud.” So read the front-page headline in Wednesday’s New York Times. This assertion was echoed by virtually every major news organization in the United States and around the world. And, even before the story, it was the media mantra for over a week.

Biden, the Times keeps reassuring its readers, is our unequivocal president-elect; there’s no evidence whatsoever of any kind of electoral hanky-panky; Trump, by claiming otherwise, is being the thug, the sore loser, whom we always knew him to be; by leveling these utterly unfounded charges, he is spitting in the face of American democracy and rejecting an honorable two-and-a-half-century-long history of presidents peacefully transferring power to their successors. 

All nonsense, of course. It’s already plain that there has been significant Democratic duplicity at the polls in several states. Every day the mountain of evidence grows higher.

And every day a certain conclusion seems to me to grow more certain. No, I don’t have a full oversight of the scale of the vote fraud—far from it. But I feel increasingly confident saying the following: if all of the cheating in the 2020 presidential election can be uncovered and reversed, then Trump will emerge the clear winner.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/12/if-all-the-fraud-is-uncovered-trump-will-win/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: If All the Fraud Is Uncovered, Trump Will Win
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2020, 03:10:00 pm »
But I feel increasingly confident saying the following: if all of the cheating in the 2020 presidential election can be uncovered and reversed, then Trump will emerge the clear winner.

Wish I felt that way..Instead I think it is over and Biden wins.. 8888crybaby
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 03:18:22 pm »
Wish I felt that way..Instead I think it is over and Biden wins.. 8888crybaby

Fully agree Myst. Too many states to flip, too many tracks have been covered, and the burden of proof is always up to the defense to prove.
Then add  MSM falsely controlling the narrative, where dim electoral wrongdoing is poo poo'ed as fodder of conspiracy theories. 

Seems I am focusing more of my energy on saving the Senate
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2020, 12:54:14 am »
I agree with the sentiments above.

It may make a little difference.
But... probably not enough.

The machine the left built to win this one was just too complex and entrenched to overcome.

One or two states?
Maybe.
But 5 or 6?
Doesn't look good.