Author Topic: Hillary Clinton under consideration for Biden's U.N. ambassador: report  (Read 197 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton under consideration for Biden's U.N. ambassador: report
Ex-Sen. Ted Kaufman and Rep. Cheri Bustos reportedly being eyed for administration roles
By Sam Dorman | Fox News

Former Vice President Joe Biden's transition team is reportedly considering installing former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as his administration's ambassador to the United Nations.

The Washington Post reported on Thursday that a person familiar with the matter said Clinton was "being discussed" as a potential pick because it would purportedly raise the prestige and standing of the U.S. after President Trump's time in office.

News of Clinton's potential nomination came as Biden attempted to alter world leaders' perceptions of the U.S. in foreign relations. "I'm letting them know that America is back. We're going to be back in the game," he said.

Clinton famously lost her 2016 presidential bid against Trump and has become a lightning rod for criticism of the left. During the campaign, she testified before Congress over her role in the 2011 attacks on a U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya. That incident has stuck with her as a prominent point line of attack among critics.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-administration-hillary-clinton-for-u-n-ambassador

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Hillary Clinton under consideration for Biden's U.N. ambassador: report
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2020, 02:47:08 pm »
Just shoot me now. Just shoot all of us (they probably will, anyway).  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 03:12:41 pm »
Dang...  I was kind of hoping she would get the Ambassadorship to Libya, and then hope lightning strikes twice.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2020, 03:20:53 pm »
Just shoot me now. Just shoot all of us (they probably will, anyway).  *****rollingeyes*****

It's gonna be a long four years...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2020, 03:42:37 pm »
Clinton was "being discussed" as a potential pick because it would purportedly raise the prestige and standing of the U.S. after President Trump's time in office.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2020, 02:01:01 am »
o'er-the-hillary?
Ambassador to the UN?
Who cares...?