Author Topic: Derek Hunter: Some Weird Stuff Happened In That Election  (Read 135 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Derek Hunter: Some Weird Stuff Happened In That Election
« on: November 12, 2020, 07:43:03 pm »
Some Weird Stuff Happened In That Election
Derek Hunter

Posted: Nov 12, 2020 12:01 AM

I have no idea what happened in the election, and neither does anyone else. They really don’t. Projections are great, if you’re interested in what someone says the future will be like. Just remember the people who’d made predictions 70 years ago saw a world with flying cars, not a political party seeking to do away with them. So they’re about as useful as any lottery tickets you have in your garbage can. Yet, the fate of the presidency is resting on them because…?

Let me say at the outset that I’m not a dead-ender. It sure looks bad for the president. But even that “bad” ended up one hell of a lot closer than anyone whose job it is to be an expert on these things even dared dream it would be. Actually, “feared” would probably be a better word than “bad” considering how emotional the left is over elections.

But no one honest, and there aren’t many honest people left in politics, can look at what happened on election night and not realize there are a lot of questions that should be asked and answered before anyone can confidently claim victory.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2020/11/12/some-weird-stuff-happened-in-that-election-n2579914
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34