Author Topic: Democratic Rep. Max Rose concedes New York House race  (Read 206 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democratic Rep. Max Rose concedes New York House race
« on: November 12, 2020, 09:16:29 pm »
Democratic Rep. Max Rose concedes New York House race
By Cristina Marcos - 11/12/20 02:50 PM EST

Rep. Max Rose (D-N.Y.) conceded his House race against Republican challenger Nicole Malliotakis on Thursday, paving the way for the GOP to retake one of the most competitive districts in the nation.

Malliotakis, a member of the New York State Assembly, is also poised to join the growing number of Republican women who won election to the House this year.

Rose said in a statement that he had called Malliotakis to congratulate her on winning the race, while vowing "a smooth transition."

The congressman faced an uphill battle for reelection to a second term in the Staten Island-based district, which President Trump won by nearly 10 points in 2016.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/523012-democratic-rep-max-rose-loses-reelection
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Democratic Rep. Max Rose concedes New York House race
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 09:34:37 pm »
Great news!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bilo

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2020, 10:33:20 pm »
It's great to see a lot of these close races going to the Pubs.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2020, 10:51:09 pm »
The future of the Trumpian GOP is bright, regardless of how this election pans out.

RINOs begone!

Offline bilo

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2020, 11:04:28 pm »
The future of the Trumpian GOP is bright, regardless of how this election pans out.

RINOs begone!

:amen:

Odds are against Trump but he's not beaten yet. If he does lose the Senate is going to have to really stay strong and stop everything, leave it to the courts to stop as many of Biden's executive orders as possible. The rest of the executive orders are going to have to be removed by the next Pub POTUS. Lets hope the republic still exists by then!

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home