Author Topic: Here’s the List of Republicans Who Want Us to Believe Biden Is the New POTUS  (Read 213 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here’s the List of Republicans Who Want Us to Believe Biden Is the New POTUS
by Luis Miguel November 11, 2020   

Lists can go both ways.

The media establishment and the political Left have taken it upon themselves to compile lists of lawmakers and regular Americans who rightly refuse to call Joe Biden the president-elect when the result of the 2020 election is far from conclusive. Naturally, they do this with the aim of shaming and intimidating the named individuals into submission.

The Left’s tactic of coercing is despicable; it is, nevertheless, useful to look at their “hit lists” and extrapolate the data to glean information about the stances of national figures and thus see which ones are interested in pursuing the truth and an honest election, and which are obediently heeding the call of the establishment’s propaganda mill.

When the next election season comes around, it will be useful to know who stood for integrity in America’s crucial moment and who didn’t.

As noted by NBC News, the Republican members of Congress who have thus far broken with President Trump to definitively congratulate Joe Biden on his “victory” are:

Senator Lisa Murkowski (Alaska)

Senator Mitt Romney (Utah)

Senator Susan Collins (Maine)

Senator Ben Sasse (Neb.)

Representative Fred Upton (Mich.)

Representative Francis Rooney (Fla.)

Representative Will Hurd (Texas)

Representative Paul Mitchell (Mich.)

Representative Adam Kinzinger (Ill.)

“While we may not always agree, I will work with them to do what is right for Alaska — just as I will continue to emphasize collaboration and bipartisanship with my colleagues in a narrowly divided Senate,” Collins wrote in a congratulatory statement to Biden.

Rooney, meanwhile, called for all Americans “to come together to support” and said “our nation will only be successful if the new admin is.”

more
https://thenewamerican.com/heres-the-list-of-republicans-who-want-us-to-believe-biden-is-the-new-potus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Susan Collins is a particular louse, as Trump just pulled her wrinkled ass to re election.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Here’s the List of Republicans Who Want Us to Believe Biden Is the New POTUS

Let's hope each gets a primary challenge to throw all of them in the dust bin.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Susan Collins is a particular louse, as Trump just pulled her wrinkled ass to re election.
She's one of the usual defectors, as are Murkowski and Romney.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis