Author Topic: Boris Johnson Says Call With Biden was ‘Refreshing’, Refers to Trump as the ‘Previous President’  (Read 353 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Boris Johnson Says Call With Biden was ‘Refreshing’, Refers to Trump as the ‘Previous President’
Breitbart, Nov 11, 2020

On Tuesday, Boris Johnson revealed that he had spoken to the 77-year-old Democrat, to congratulate him after the mainstream media declared him the winner of the presidential election, as well as to discuss future ‘Build Back Better’ opportunities on issues such as climate change.

During Prime Minister Questions on Wednesday, Mr Johnson said: “One of the many merits of the excellent conversation I had yesterday with President-Elect Joe Biden was that we strongly agreed on the need for once again the United Kingdom and the United States to stand together to stick up for our values around the world – to stick up for human rights and stick up for free trade, to stick up for NATO Mr Speaker, and to work together in the fight against climate change.”

“It was refreshing, if I may say, to have that conversation and I look forward to many more,” Mr Johnson added, possibly in comparison to talks with President Trump.

Boirs Johnson went on to falsely refer to Trump as the “previous president,” while claiming that he had a “good relationship” with the current American leader. President Trump has yet to concede the election and has launched legal challenges alleging voter fraud and improprieties in battleground states.

Mr Johnson explained that “it is the duty of all British prime ministers to have a good relationship with the White House. But I’m delighted to find the many areas in which the incoming Biden/Harris administration is able to make common cause with us.”

More: https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/11/11/boris-johnson-says-call-with-biden-was-refreshing-refers-to-trump-as-the-previous-president/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Mr Johnson explained that “it is the duty of all British prime ministers to have a good relationship with the White House.

Well you sure f*^ked that up, Bor. 

Offline conservativevoter

Why did Boris let Joe use "Build Back Better" as the Dims lego?   :shrug:

Offline rustynail

Offline dfwgator

Brits out.

Should have let the Germans win WWI   (Not WWII,  although there would have been no WWII if the Germans had won WWI)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline cato potatoe

Ever since he caught the virus, this guy has been worthless.  Now he's shutting down their economy AGAIN.  Labour has moved ahead in the opinion polls.  I don't trust the exact poll results, but the trends are useful.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Weaksause Limey bastard.

I take what is supposed news these days with a grain of salt; everyone around the globe is going to report that Sloe Joe is wonderful ....he's not the President....yet...and God willing we'll have 4 more years of DJT.

Anyone else ever think that Boris looks a bit like Captain Kanagroo?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Hoodat

and to work together in the fight against climate change.”

How's that working for you, Boris?  Has the climate stopped changing yet?  Idiot.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

M-O-O-N, that spells Boris Johnson

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hey Boris, wonder if Pedo-Joe is going to have your back on Brexit  :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.