Author Topic: GOP's McCarthy could form alliance with vulnerable Dems in House: Gingrich  (Read 375 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP's McCarthy could form alliance with vulnerable Dems in House: Gingrich
The former speaker of the House believes the GOP could get 10 or 12 Democrats to join them in Congress

By Caleb Parke | Fox News

With a "divided" House of Representatives, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., could bring some moderate Democrats into the fold, Fox News contributor Newt Gingrich argued Wednesday.

"Republican Leader McCarthy may actually have an ability to form an alliance with 10 or 12 Democrats, who literally are in districts where they're going to get wiped out in '22 unless they find some way to separate," Gingrich told "America's Newsroom."

"If that happens, McCarthy actually will have more maneuvering on the floor than will Speaker Pelosi," he added.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/congress-house-representatives-democrats-pelosi-mccarthy-election-2020-newt-gingrich
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: GOP's McCarthy could form alliance with vulnerable Dems in House: Gingrich
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 07:40:50 pm »
Seems too clever for GOP leadership, I hope it’s something McCarthy is actually considering and can do without too much compromise.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2020, 08:24:20 pm »
Seems too clever for GOP leadership, I hope it’s something McCarthy is actually considering and can do without too much compromise.

I would love to San Fran Nan's nuts cut off.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2020, 12:44:10 am »
Title:
"GOP's McCarthy could form alliance with vulnerable Dems in House"

Wishful thinking which will become painfully obvious as soon as the new Congress is seated.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2020, 12:51:42 am »
I would love to San Fran Nan's nuts cut off.

No can do. Her boobs are protecting em.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2020, 06:43:34 am »
It seems Newt has already forgotten  happened to him when he was Speaker of the House,and he encouraged Dims in danger of losing their congressional seats should switch their registrations to "Republican" in order to hold their seats.

The RNC even bribed some of them with the award of chairman seats on boards affecting the districts they represented.

Not to worry though,Newt. Surely they won't stab you in the back THIS time to reward you for helping them stay in office.

After all,if you can't trust a career Dim politician to keep their word,who CAN you trust,right?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2020, 06:46:29 am »

@skeeter

Yeah,what could POSSIBLY go wrong with helping a Dim keep their seat?   22222frying pan
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2020, 10:47:12 am »
Please tell me this is a comedy skit.  Something one would see on Drybar?

Ten nanoseconds after this Congress is called to order, these Dems will be sitting like puppies at their master's feet, only that master will be wingnut Nancy.

Any Dem straying to vote with the Republicans will get primaried, with AOC being sent in to nurture the opponent to victory.  The Dems are going full blown commie, and I figure will complete that transition within the next 10-12 years.  If you ain't red, you better be dead will be their slogan when they fulfill that destiny.  The blue will long be forgotten, and if the Dems get both GA senator positions, the GOP will no longer lay claim to red, for they will no longer exist!