Author Topic: Damn the Polls  (Read 5156 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Damn the Polls
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2024, 04:33:42 pm »
@catfish1957

The problems in our elections are simply going to have to be fixed on a state-by-state basis. Easier said than done. Georgia required an ID to be able to vote which to me is a very basic requirement and they were attacked by the media and the White House

I always give an example of when I had to vote by absentee in 1984, as I was a young soldier, stationed out of my state

I had to apply for an absentee ballot. I had to give a reason why I needed an absentee ballot. I had to sign the absentee ballot and have it in by a certain date or it would be invalid.

Today, we have early voting, for God knows what reasons. Drop boxes pretty much anywhere that there’s really no way to secure them enough.

I don’t know how you fix this. I am very confident that which ever size loses in 2024, they’ll cry foul of some kind. I’ve seen people outline things to make our elections more secure, but do you think Democrats would go along with any of them? Do you think that that’s gonna be implemented in places like Michigan or Minnesota? Minnesota is one of the worst.

There is only one way to fix it. Get electronics out of it entirely. Go back to holding elections as we once did, in person voting on election day only.

Side note: I just this week attended the testing of voting equipment to be used in our upcoming elections in which 300 ballots were run through each of the tabulators. All worked perfectly and now that I know that, and
 in the stealing elections business, all I have to do is create a program with a logarithm that only kicks in after ballot 301 is run through.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 04:40:04 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2024, 04:39:41 pm »
There is only one way to fix it. Get electronics out of it entirely. Go back to holding elections as we once did, in person voting on election day only.

When did all this early voting stuff happen?

What was the rationale for deciding that we’re not gonna have election day but election season?

And under what rationale did people decide that you didn’t need to have an ID to vote?

Very few countries operate their elections this way. 

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2024, 12:58:17 am »

@Bigun

Yup,but it will never be done BECAUSE it prevents fraud.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2024, 12:59:19 am »
When did all this early voting stuff happen?

What was the rationale for deciding that we’re not gonna have election day but election season?

And under what rationale did people decide that you didn’t need to have an ID to vote?

Very few countries operate their elections this way.

@LMAO

I'm with ya 100 percent on all that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2024, 09:59:37 am »
The single answer to get bac to honest elections is END ELECTRONIC VOTING.   Return exclusively to manual voting.  End mailing ballots to all voters, and make it a written request only with verified signature on file.

Not so many years ago, we had only manual voting, where the votes were tallied, and usually the winner announced on election day.  If the election was close, it could carry a day, but it was determined usually on election day.  We need to return to that!!!!!!!!!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2024, 01:00:47 pm »
The single answer to get bac to honest elections is END ELECTRONIC VOTING.   Return exclusively to manual voting.  End mailing ballots to all voters, and make it a written request only with verified signature on file.

Not so many years ago, we had only manual voting, where the votes were tallied, and usually the winner announced on election day.  If the election was close, it could carry a day, but it was determined usually on election day.  We need to return to that!!!!!!!!!

So you want to disenfranchise dead illegal immigrants from being able to vote more than once? :tongue2:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2024, 06:25:03 pm »
Anybody got that pic of the Iraqi chick with the purple finger?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #82 on: February 10, 2024, 06:52:27 pm »
Anybody got that pic of the Iraqi chick with the purple finger?

Like this?

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #83 on: February 10, 2024, 07:15:02 pm »
Like this?

That's right. We all need us some of that.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #84 on: February 10, 2024, 07:37:15 pm »
That's right. We all need us some of that.

(Nodding)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #85 on: February 10, 2024, 07:50:20 pm »
The only requirement needed to vote should be proof that you paid income taxes the previous year.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

« Reply #86 on: February 10, 2024, 09:44:57 pm »
The only requirement needed to vote should be proof that you paid income taxes the previous year.

How about paid net income taxes. Lots of people pay and get more back than they paid.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #87 on: February 10, 2024, 09:53:07 pm »

How about #1 - proof of U.S. citizenship?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #88 on: February 10, 2024, 10:10:01 pm »

So no senior citizens on Social Security should not be allowed to vote?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #89 on: February 11, 2024, 12:17:54 am »
Yes! Damn those polls !!
===============

https://twitter.com/IAPolls2022/status/1755821461728584019

InteractivePolls ^ | Feb 9, 2024 | IAPolls2022

• Louisiana: Trump +82
• Oklahoma: Trump +77
• Alabama: Trump +75
• Missouri: Trump +74
• Florida: Trump +71
• Texas: Trump +69
• New York: Trump +69
• Ohio: Trump +67
• Kentucky: Trump +67
• California: Trump +67
• New Jersey Trump +65
• Georgia: Trump +65
• Pennsylvania: Trump +64
• Tennessee: Trump +63
• Michigan: Trump +60
• Indiana: Trump +60
• Virginia: Trump +59
• Illinois: Trump +58
• North Carolina: Trump +54
• Arizona: Trump +52
• Wisconsin: Trump +44
• Massachusetts: Trump +41
• South Carolina: Trump +37

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #90 on: February 11, 2024, 12:52:51 am »
How about paid net income taxes. Lots of people pay and get more back than they paid.

People who get back more than they paid did not pay.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #91 on: February 11, 2024, 12:54:35 am »
So no senior citizens on Social Security should not be allowed to vote?

If they pay no taxes, then no.  Only people actively vested in the funding of government should get a voice in running it.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-