Author Topic: Ted Cruz DESTROYS Hypocrite Andy McCabe  (Read 910 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ted Cruz DESTROYS Hypocrite Andy McCabe
« on: November 11, 2020, 02:00:38 am »
Ted Cruz DESTROYS Hypocrite Andy McCabe
BonginoReport Published November 10, 2020

Rumble — McCabe used the Logan Act to go after Michael Flynn - but not Biden's top adviser

video
https://rumble.com/vb0k31-ted-cruz-destroys-hypocrite-andy-mccabe.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Ted Cruz DESTROYS Hypocrite Andy McCabe
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 07:08:55 pm »
Cruz was good, but WHEN do we see indictments for those that conducted this coup with the intent to destroy the republic?  WHEN?

Hell will freeze first I fear.

Offline berdie

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2020, 08:54:33 pm »
I'm still trying to understand why this hearing in happening right now.  :shrug:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2020, 09:09:09 pm »
Cruz was good, but WHEN do we see indictments for those that conducted this coup with the intent to destroy the republic?  WHEN?

Hell will freeze first I fear.

It's called the Trey Gowdy Syndrome. All rhetoric, no cuffs.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2020, 11:18:17 pm »

Cruz doesn't have arrest power.  That would be up to Bob Barr and I think the expectations of what he was going to do versus what he intends to do are quite different.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2020, 02:01:40 am »

...and no FNC gig.  They fired him.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2020, 07:24:54 am »
Cruz doesn't have arrest power.  That would be up to Bob Barr .......

@txradioguy

Truth to tell,that is as much of a political act as it is a legal act,and even IF Barr wants to arrest someone for it,he would need Presidential permission.

Indicting McCabe is the equivalent of lighting a fuse on a political bomb.

IF it happens,and I am not guessing one way or the other at this point,it won't happen until AFTER the dust settles on these fraudulent election scams.

ANY President that wants to get re-elected would approach something like this with extreme caution.

Once the election is over,it's a whole new ballgame,though. If Trump is finally declared the winner,it's going to be "PAYBACK TIME!"

BTW,there is still something about Cruz that creeps me out and keeps me from being a big fan,but  I freely admit he would be one of the LAST people on the planet that I would want to discover was investigating me for a felony.

Say what you will about him,Cruz is scary-smart!

Was almost willing to see him lose his Senate seat if Trump were declared the winner because I suspect he would be a  VERY welcome addition to the Supreme Court by conservatives if nominated to take a seat there.

I can only imagine the horror in the minds of the Dims if this were to ever happen.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 07:26:14 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2020, 09:33:17 am »
Cruz will never be POTUS or a Supreme.  There is something missing from is character perspective.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2020, 01:44:23 pm »
Cruz will never be POTUS or a Supreme.  There is something missing from is character perspective.

Baloney.  I met the Senator in his first primary for senator.  He was geninuely sincere in his conservatve convictions, extremely bright, and truly loves this country. While you are dissing Mr Cruz, would  you mind listing  senators with more Conservative credentials?

Just because you bought off on the 'nasty 16 primary  memes is your problem.  I and many others know otherwise.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 02:55:31 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2020, 02:52:34 pm »
Baloney.  I met the Senator in his first primary for senator.  He was geninuely sincere in his conservatve convictions, extremely bright, and truly loves this country. While you dissing Mr Cruz, would  you mind listing  senators with more Conservative credentials?

Just because you bought off on the 'nasty 16 primary  memes is your problem.  I and many others know otherwise.

Back in the early days, the hatred for Cruz expressed by many Trump supporters was a big item that was pushing me away from the train.  Per the usual way things go, the unfair tactics of the Rats and Nevers eventually pushed me toward Trump, because I hate liars and unfair play.  By 2020, I was fully onboard because we could all see the Rats and RINOs want to play their end-game of destroying the country we love. 

The "current crisis" is an existential one.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online rustynail

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2020, 02:54:25 pm »
...and then what?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2020, 04:19:59 pm »
I will NOT comply.