Author Topic: Biden’s team considering legal action to force formal transition of power  (Read 399 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden’s team considering legal action to force formal transition of power

By Lee Brown

November 10, 2020 | 9:17am | Updated

Joe Biden’s team is considering legal action over the ongoing refusal to grant the president-elect a formal transition into the White House, according to reports.

Amid President Trump’s refusal to concede the election, the federal agency needed to green-light his transition has also held back from declaring him the victor — a move usually made within 24 hours.

The delay by the General Services Administration (GSA) freezes the Biden team out of access to $6.3 million in federal funding, classified information and security clearances or background checks for potential cabinet nominees, Axios noted. It also prevents access to the State Department, which facilitates calls between foreign leaders, Fox News said.

“There’s a number of levers on the table and all options are certainly available,” a Biden transition official told reporters.

Legal action is “certainly a possibility,” said the official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, according to the Associated Press.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/11/10/biden-team-considering-legal-action-to-force-transition-of-power/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Hey Pedo Joe....   Was W granted these rights a week after the '00 elections?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline rustynail

Many lawyers will be paid.

Offline PeteS in CA

AFAIK, no legislature has certified its state's Electors and not enough could do so for Biden to have the necessary number of Electors. So Biden is not the "apparent" President-Elect and as such is not entitled to Transition funds. Trump is simply following the relevant law.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Trump wants to kick *ss and take names, the DOJ should indict Joe Biden and his whole family for whatever crimes associated with the nonsense that went on with China, Ukraine, and half a dozen other countries.

I heard enough from Bobulinski to indict Biden and his whole family.

Offline mountaineer

This is pathetic and ridiculous. The electoral college have not met. Neither Joe nor Trump has a single electoral vote until that happens. Not 270, not 290, not any.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This is pathetic and ridiculous. The electoral college have not met. Neither Joe nor Trump has a single electoral vote until that happens. Not 270, not 290, not any.

QFT

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I would expect the GSA to release the funds AFTER the Electoral College or Congress declares the winner, and not before!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: