Author Topic: Trump administration won't clear Biden transition documents  (Read 116 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump administration won't clear Biden transition documents
« on: November 10, 2020, 01:13:15 am »
 By David Sherfinski - The Washington Times - Monday, November 9, 2020

The Trump administration won’t clear paperwork to give the administration’s stamp of approval to presumptive President-elect Joseph R. Biden and allow his transition team to work fully with federal agencies.

With Mr. Trump’s legal battles mounting over the vote count in several states that will decide the 2020 election, Mr. Biden nonetheless said Monday that he was moving full steam ahead on major policy and staffing decisions.

The General Services Administration must formally recognize Mr. Biden as the “apparent” winner of the election, which unlocks access to additional government resources for the transition.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/9/trump-administration-wont-clear-biden-transition-d/?utm_source=onesignal&utm_campaign=pushnotify&utm_medium=push
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump administration won't clear Biden transition documents
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 01:15:57 am »
Great news! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien