Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 77216 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Hoodat

Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #1401 on: May 18, 2021, 12:00:24 am »
Windham, NH Audit Results Show Ample Evidence that Voting Machines Favored Democrats, Are Not Reliable and Cannot be Trusted

Jim Hoft     |     May 17, 2021 at 8:00am

Dr. David Strang M.D., is the Belknap County Republican Committee State Committee Member, with the New Hampshire GOP.  On Sunday Dr. Strang examined the latest results coming from the Windham, New Hampshire elections audit.  He was stunned with the results and wrote up an analysis out for The Gateway Pundit.

Dr. Strang told The Gateway Pundit that there were at least two other towns that had voting machines, similar to Machine #2 in Windham, that showed Democrat favoritism.  According to Dr. Strang these voting machines were always the machines that were fed the most ballots in these communities.  So this is a repetitive peculiarity that we are seeing.

Dr. Strang believes the state has a huge problem on its hands.  The totals from the Windham machines cannot be replicated.  Only the hand recounts are reliable.  And the machines are shorting Republicans in Windham at a greater rate than Democrat candidates.  .  .  .

.  .  .  This past week, all of the machine countable ballots were run through each of the 4 Accuvote OSX vote-counting machines owned by the Town of Windham.  If you were a Democrat running for the NH House of Reps, your count was pretty much the same regardless of which machine counted your votes.  One of the four Democrats had only a 2 vote difference across the 4 machines, out of nearly 10,000 votes cast.  The second had a 4 vote difference, the third 5 votes and the 4th candidate, Kristi St. Laurent, had a difference of 18 votes across the 4 machines.  Eighteen votes seems like a lot when comparing mechanical tallies, but it’s nothing when you look at the Republican results.  .  .  .

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/huge-exclusive-windham-nh-audit-results-show-ample-evidence-voting-machines-favored-democrats-not-reliable-cannot-trusted/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #1403 on: October 01, 2021, 05:05:12 pm »

The previously cited article is dated May 17/18.  Below is a newer update from July 13th on the matter ...

Windham election auditors confirm folding machine issue ‘root cause’ of discrepancy between vote, recount totals

I had higher expectations that the Russian FSB Internet Bureau would use more updated reference material.  Since the days of Pravda, they've invented the Googles.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1404 on: October 01, 2021, 05:17:27 pm »
NOW DELAWARE: With Only 10% of 2020 Election Results Audited, 20,000 Invalid or Suspect Ballots Identified

This thing obviously was more widespread than anyone realized.  How better to justify this fraud, than claiming somehow Biden came up with 81M votes, where maybe only 70M arbitrarily were valid.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1405 on: October 01, 2021, 05:38:26 pm »
Isn't this the modern equivalent of "The dog ate my homework!"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1406 on: November 20, 2021, 06:24:17 pm »
FBI raids home of Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters in election data breach investigation

Federal, state and local authorities searched the homes of Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters and three of her associates on Tuesday as part of an investigation into accusations the elected official was involved in voting machine security breaches, according to an official who helped conduct the searches...

Excerpt: rest at headline link.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1407 on: April 03, 2022, 08:51:56 pm »
Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz

REPORT: Tens of Thousands of Deceased and Duplicative Voter Registrations Found After 2020 Election in North Carolina

REPORT: Tens of Thousands of Deceased and Duplicative Voter Registrations Found After 2020 Election...
Major vulnerabilities in North Carolina’s voter roll needs to be fixed before the Midterm Elections.  (Alexandria, VA.) – March 29, 2022: Today, the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) released a...
https://publicinterestlegal.org/press/report-tens-of-thousands-of-deceased-and-duplicative-voter-registrations-found-after-2020-election-in-north-carolina/ 

4:12 PM · Apr 3, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1408 on: May 05, 2022, 04:23:23 pm »
Michael Berry interviews Dinesh D'souza about his new movie 2000 Mules.  The interview contains details you will not hear elsewhere. Must hear IMHO.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-michael-berry-show-27764850/episode/previewing-2000-mules-with-dinesh-dsouza-96498449/

« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 04:24:57 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1409 on: May 08, 2022, 01:56:33 pm »
True The Vote has RICO Ballot Trafficking Evidence: Americans Should Care

UncoverDC has written several articles to specifically address the details and implications of the bombshell True The Vote (TTV)/OPSEC investigation. We spoke at length on April 29 with the Founder of TTV, Catherine Engelbrecht and probed deeper into the timeline of events, actors involved, and the ways public officials and law enforcement have obstructed the investigation at almost every turn. This column serves to sturdy the foundation for further revelations and deep dives into the tributaries of TTV’s 2-year ongoing ballot trafficking investigation...

-- excerpt, rest at link above --

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1410 on: May 11, 2022, 01:33:54 pm »
Fact Checking the Fact Checkers: Debunking AP's '2000 Mules' Hit Piece

Why haven’t the any of the 2,000 mules who committed multiple crimes surrounding widespread ballot trafficking in the 2020 Election been arrested yet?...

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1411 on: May 11, 2022, 01:39:39 pm »
Fact Checking the Fact Checkers: Debunking AP's '2000 Mules' Hit Piece

Why haven’t the any of the 2,000 mules who committed multiple crimes surrounding widespread ballot trafficking in the 2020 Election been arrested yet?...

They won't be anytime soon @Bigun ...

LEOs have to independently assemble the same evidence - Unless or until the True the Vote folks release the data... Then they would only have to confirm the data... which would still take some time.

The wheels of justice move slowly, but grind finely.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1412 on: May 11, 2022, 01:45:32 pm »
They won't be anytime soon @Bigun ...

LEOs have to independently assemble the same evidence - Unless or until the True the Vote folks release the data... Then they would only have to confirm the data... which would still take some time.

The wheels of justice move slowly, but grind finely.

@Bigun @roamer_1

There is not ONE chance in hell of any Dim administration,or any other administration if the DNC controls congress,of the feral or even the state goobermints going after abortion protestors  for any reason. Not even for threatening SC Justices

The left OWNS the DNC,and the left NEEDS chaos to not only remain in power,but to become our actual rulers right out in the open.

The irony is,of course,that the first people the left arrests and executes will be these protestors who were the useful tools that put them in power. The left will NOT tolerate ANY disobedience once they are in charge.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1413 on: May 11, 2022, 01:53:39 pm »
@Bigun @roamer_1

There is not ONE chance in hell of any Dim administration,or any other administration if the DNC controls congress,of the feral or even the state goobermints going after abortion protestors  for any reason. Not even for threatening SC Justices

The left OWNS the DNC,and the left NEEDS chaos to not only remain in power,but to become our actual rulers right out in the open.

The irony is,of course,that the first people the left arrests and executes will be these protestors who were the useful tools that put them in power. The left will NOT tolerate ANY disobedience once they are in charge.

I will disagree, @sneakypete , though lightly. Feds have no real leverage on the states, and STATE governments will likely begin to move this forward... AZ for sure, GA quite possibly, MI and WI and PA too. All of them have Conservative components that will move it to varying degrees. But the grand slam, the federal stuff, will await another day, to be sure. Investigative and enforcement agencies are children of the Administration, and I doubt that Congress will do anything at all, even in committee, until there is a change in leadership.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1414 on: May 11, 2022, 02:03:55 pm »
I will disagree, @sneakypete , though lightly. Feds have no real leverage on the states, and STATE governments will likely begin to move this forward... AZ for sure, GA quite possibly, MI and WI and PA too. All of them have Conservative components that will move it to varying degrees. But the grand slam, the federal stuff, will await another day, to be sure. Investigative and enforcement agencies are children of the Administration, and I doubt that Congress will do anything at all, even in committee, until there is a change in leadership.

December 11, 2020, Texas vs Pennsylvania rights us a book!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1415 on: June 28, 2022, 07:42:33 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1416 on: September 08, 2022, 01:19:11 pm »
Ex-Virginia election official charged with corruption related to 2020 election

The former registrar in one of Virginia's most important electoral counties has been indicted for corruption and false statements related to the 2020 election, Attorney General Jason Miyares announced Wednesday.

Ex-Prince William County voter registrar Michele White is charged with two felony counts alleging corrupt conduct as an election official and making a false statement, and one misdemeanor charge of willful neglect of duty by an elected official, Miyares said...

Excerpt: Rest at headline link.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

« Reply #1417 on: September 08, 2022, 01:44:44 pm »
Quite possible if Trump runs and wins again he’ll focus laser-like on election integrity. That’s a good reason to support a Trump candidacy; dismantling the deep state so representatives reflect the wishes of the true electorate, not the “mules”.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1418 on: October 11, 2022, 09:33:09 pm »
U.S. Supreme Court invalidates lower court ruling regarding undated mail-in ballots in Pa.

U.S. Supreme Court rules undated mail-in ballots cast in Pa. elections don’t count

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1419 on: October 11, 2022, 09:40:13 pm »
My headline:

SCOTUS drops huge turd in Pennsylvania Secretary of State's punch bowl

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1420 on: October 11, 2022, 09:46:16 pm »
My headline:

SCOTUS drops huge turd in Pennsylvania Secretary of State's punch bowl

Take a bow, you deserve it!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1421 on: October 11, 2022, 09:56:11 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1422 on: October 12, 2022, 02:42:33 pm »
U.S. Supreme Court invalidates lower court ruling regarding undated mail-in ballots in Pa.

U.S. Supreme Court rules undated mail-in ballots cast in Pa. elections don’t count

@Bigun

Good news,but more than a little too late.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: