Author Topic: Election 2020 Legal Updates  (Read 78087 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: Election 2020 Legal Updates
« Reply #100 on: November 12, 2020, 12:13:27 pm »
Alleged examples of U.S. voting fraud pouring in

Ice Age Now November 11, 2020 by Robert

https://www.iceagenow.info/alleged-examples-of-u-s-voting-fraud-pouring-in/

Americans across the nation are reporting examples of rampant voter fraud, from multiple ballots to being denied the ability to vote. One America’s Pearson Sharp takes a closer look at these claims as Democrats continue to insist voting fraud doesn’t exist.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #101 on: November 12, 2020, 12:38:47 pm »
Valentine's fine-tuning his plan   pointing-down   ... 

The Real Election 'Trump Card': Refuse to Certify
American Thinker, Nov 12, 2020, Jay Valentine

<snip>

This election was not fair.  Everyone, or about everyone, sees it, and, clearly, about 71 million people who voted for Trump cannot get past it.

To make it more unfair, those who committed the fraud will not let Trump's team see the scorecards.  No vote-counting unless they are bludgeoned into it.  Lower courts, often with Democratic judges, are equally opaque.  Nothing to see here.

Sometimes you have to thank your opponent for being really stupid.  Napoleon said never needlessly interfere with your enemy when he is destroying himself.  We might create a corollary here: when your opponent drives you to high ground, take it.  And say thanks.

We cannot win the mind-numbing, detailed, line-by-line, opposed at every step swamp war with those who just stole an election.  At least we cannot do it in 30 days, which is about all we have.  More importantly, we cannot deliver every day the statistics to reverse the media drum beat to just move along and go with Joe.

We can, or Trump himself can, take the stories to the people, all 71 million of them.  It appears he is starting down that path.  This week, the speaker of the Pennsylvania House, a now key player in this drama, said "no certification without audits."

Here's what that means.

Screw the stats.  Trump is the number-one communicator in this quadrant of the galaxy.  Trump has scores of anecdotes like that loose string on the sock where, when you pull it a bit, the sock comes apart.

The Trump rallies hit every swing state and educate their legislatures about the power of anecdotes.  Anecdotes drive voters.  Everyone remembers a story.  Voters remember.

This election must be certified by two chambers of every swing-state Legislature.

The speaker in Pennsylvania just showed us the high ground.  The Republican legislatures follow his lead and say no certification without the following:

- a full audit, by hand of every vote

- any court or election official mandate not approved by the Legislature does not count — take out those votes

- voting machines:  cough up the source code, the audit logs for our forensic teams

You get the picture.

If the Democrats challenge this, the clock works against them.  Thirty days.  Tick, tick.

Trump plays the Trump card.  Seventy-one million people demanding a recount — fair, honest, transparent.

No recount, no certification.  No voting machine code review, no certification.

No certification, and the House of Representatives makes the call, and Trump gets off the golf course and back to work.

This is the high ground.  The Democrats have given it to us; let us gather together and say "thanks."

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/the_real_election_trump_card_refuse_to_certify.html

US Constitution:  Article 2 clause 2:Clause 2. Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress; but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #102 on: November 12, 2020, 12:41:30 pm »
Electronic vote fraud equation revealed: In Michigan in 4 counties 138,000 Fake votes for Biden

JoNova 11/12/2020

https://joannenova.com.au/2020/11/electronic-vote-fraud-equation-revealed-in-michigan-in-4-counties-138000-fake-votes-for-biden/

A “Transistor Function” algorithm has been used to alter voting patterns in Michigan. It has a “Weighted Race” feature.

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, an MIT engineer and Fulbright Scholar, with Phil Evans B.S.E.E. and Benny Smith (election commissioner and data analyst) have back-analyzed the pattern of voting in Michigan and figured out the electronic algorithm used to alter votes. Voting patterns are distorted in a way that can only be explained by a linear transformation (an algebraic equation) and he can approximate that equation and slope of the line. This means he can calculate how many votes were flipped and he does, and it’s massive.

This one form of fraud alone is enough to flip the election to Biden. That’s without all the postal vote backdating, the dead people voting, the out of state votes, the discarded ballots, the crooked media coverups, the pollsters fakery and the Pfizer hiding of the Covid Vaccine news. Trump won the election despite all the other trickery. If there had been real media coverage, honest vaccine headlines, exposure of Hunter Biden and honest polling the election probably could have been called by 8pm on Election day.

The action analysis starts at 13:30 minutes.

In disconcerting news, votes are stored as a decimal fraction. They are not even trying to record votes as whole numbers, as individual choices.

More at link.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #103 on: November 12, 2020, 01:34:57 pm »
Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson

The 2020 election will be decided in the courts & state legislatures.

The Supreme Court is under the control of conservative judges.

The state legislatures in swing states are under the control of the GOP.

The American people gave the GOP so much power for a day like this.

8:13 AM · Nov 12, 2020·Twitter for iPad

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1326875881093132288

Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson

8:26 AM · Nov 12, 2020·Twitter for iPad

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1326879141153681409

« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 01:40:17 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #104 on: November 12, 2020, 01:45:46 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

From 200,000 votes to less than 10,000 votes. If we can audit the total votes cast, we will easily win Arizona also!

azcentral politics
@azcpolitics

Biden's lead in Arizona keeps shrinking, but not enough for Trump to overtake him https://azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/11/joe-biden-lead-arizona-keeps-shrinking-but-not-enough-donald-trump-overtake-him/6260725002/?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot&cid=twitter_azcpolitics

8:20 AM · Nov 12, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1326877480834240515

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #105 on: November 12, 2020, 02:24:51 pm »
This is it; we’re all in. We lose this hand, we lose America as we’ve known and loved her.

@aligncare

The sad,sad truth.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #106 on: November 12, 2020, 03:12:54 pm »

@andy58-in-nh

Not to worry. The anarchists are nothing more than helpful tools/helpful fools. They will be crushed like the insects they are the instant the globalist fascists take control.

I will even go so far as to predict the anarchists will be the FIRST group crushed by the global fascists. If there is one thing the globalists truly believe in it is being in total control,with them being the only ones with any power.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #107 on: November 12, 2020, 03:18:35 pm »
thebradfordfileâ„¢
@thebradfordfile

Is anyone going to tell CNN viewers what’s going on?

@Right_in_Virginia

That would be akin to trying to teach geometry to parrots.

Being able to talk is not the same thing as being able to comprehend.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #108 on: November 12, 2020, 03:22:38 pm »
I wish they would do this in PA

@mystery-ak

The odds of the PA Dims doing this voluntarily are akin to the odds of finding a 20 year old actress in Hollywood who is a virgin.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #109 on: November 12, 2020, 03:24:24 pm »
I would be happy if they simply stopped counting the ballots that keep showing up a week after the election.  Give it another week, and Biden's lead will be over 20k.

@Hoodat

I won't be happy until I read about people who committed voter fraud being given active prison sentences.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #110 on: November 12, 2020, 03:26:46 pm »
You may need to click "View"   pointing-down

CTruthforTrump
@CTruthforTrump

WATCH THIS...

Full admin access in under two minutes...

Video:

https://twitter.com/CTruthforTrump/status/1326522712207003649

8:50 AM · Nov 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

@Right_in_Virginia

I quote in full "This is not available to you".

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #111 on: November 12, 2020, 03:31:17 pm »
@Hoodat

I won't be happy until I read about people who committed voter fraud being given active prison sentences.

@sneakypete

Unfortunately in Georgia, ballots that were illegally submitted will still be counted again in the recount.  The only thing the recount will catch is Dominion vote fraud.  It would take a lot of work on the ground to interview people suspected of having their ballots harvested, but the GOP here hasn't shown any willingness to do actual work.

In my own Congressional district, the GOP candidate (Karen Handel) ran against a Democrat who doesn't even live in Georgia.  Yet Handel couldn't even lift a finger to campaign here.  No events.  No rallies.  No phone calls.  Nothing.  So for another two years, I get represented by a Pelosi proxy who lives in Tennessee.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #112 on: November 12, 2020, 03:32:30 pm »
Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow

1. May I encourage the barely literate news hosts to actually read some of the lawsuits filed by the Trump Campaign?  And there are some very powerful arguments being made, including Equal Protection arguments.

2. Do the media not believe in Equal Protection, including treating voters of one party in one area of a state the same as voters of another party in another area of the state?

3. I have not heard a single newsperson thus far take the time to walk their audience through any of these lawsuits, including and specially the Pennsylvania suit filed on Monday.

12:05 PM · Nov 11, 2020·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1326571864408403974

@Right_in_Virginia

The major media outlets in America are ALL owned and controlled by globalists. They give us all the news they think is fit for us to know.

I sincerely hope one of the first things Trump does after taking the oath of office for the second time is open an investigation into media ownership and the possibility of breaking them up and establishing what percentage of ANY news outlet any individual or corporation can own or control.

He should also task the FCC with over watch on both print and broadcast news.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #113 on: November 12, 2020, 03:37:02 pm »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·
2h
It’s being reported that Philadelphia officials have thrown out ballot envelopes which will all but ensure any audit of votes is inaccurate

What’s going on in Pennsylvania?

@mystery-ak

Nothing that hasn't been going on for the last 50 years or so.

Union state,dontchaknow?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #114 on: November 12, 2020, 03:40:13 pm »
Filing a lawsuit that late in the game would be too long.

@IsailedawayfromFR

I'm no lawyur and doan eben play wun on teebee,but I am guessing the SC can decide to hear such a suit immediately if they want.

All it takes is for them to "want",and given Trump's appointments means conservatives are a majority population there now,chances are they will "want".

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #115 on: November 12, 2020, 03:40:40 pm »
 Lawsuit Claims 40,000-Plus Fraudulent Ballots Pumped Through Detroit For Joe Biden

Eyewitnesses testify they saw approximately 40,000 irregular ballots arrive in vehicles with out-of-state plates during an early-morning poll worker shift change Nov. 4. That's not even the half of it.

By Joy Pullmann
November 12, 2020

A lawsuit filed Nov. 8 in Michigan alleges that Detroit, Mich. elections officials oversaw and openly encouraged election fraud totaling many “tens of thousands” of fraudulent ballots, plus other illegal election-tampering.

The complaint filed by an in-state conservative nonprofit legal group alleges numerous instances of illegal and suspicious activity in the Democrat stronghold encompassing Detroit, Wayne County. President Trump’s legal team has filed a separate lawsuit alleging additional voting crimes and irregularities in the county.

The current results of the presidential race in Michigan suggest an approximately 146,000-vote gap between President Trump and Joe Biden, and an 84,000-vote gap between U.S. Senate candidates Gary Peters (D) and John James (R). The Associated Press and the state’s Democrat officials say Biden has won the state’s electoral votes and that Trump’s claims of fraud are insulting and inaccurate.

Wayne County is estimated to have been the site of some 850,000 votes this year. If this lawsuit is accurate, however, a massive portion of these votes is fraudulent.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/12/lawsuit-claims-40000-plus-fraudulent-ballots-pumped-through-detroit-for-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #116 on: November 12, 2020, 03:43:35 pm »
If there is any honor on the Supreme Court, they will throw out mail-in ballots, or they will require a second round for election of POTUS in the battleground states.  Held same day as runoff for GA senators.  And the stinking Dems should pay the cost!!!!!!!

And in doing so, have every counting center manned by marshals whose sole purpose is to prevent cheating.  Cameras at every work station with sound pickup.  No one enters the building with anything they can carry.  Mail-in are limited to military and people that are invalids, otherwise it is mandatory in person voting.

It is either that or a 2nd revolution with a 2nd shutdown by Biden and his thugs.

That would require breaking the Statute governing Presidential elections, and possibly the Constitution itself because it wold violate the Safe Harbor provision that states must certify a week before the Electoral College meets to vote for President.  The Safe Harbor deadline for this election is 12/8.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #117 on: November 12, 2020, 03:55:57 pm »
Why just recount the presidential votes in Georgia? Why not do the same for all federal offices on the ballot?  @Hoodat
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #118 on: November 12, 2020, 03:57:00 pm »
@sneakypete

Unfortunately in Georgia, ballots that were illegally submitted will still be counted again in the recount.  The only thing the recount will catch is Dominion vote fraud.  It would take a lot of work on the ground to interview people suspected of having their ballots harvested, but the GOP here hasn't shown any willingness to do actual work.

In my own Congressional district, the GOP candidate (Karen Handel) ran against a Democrat who doesn't even live in Georgia.  Yet Handel couldn't even lift a finger to campaign here.  No events.  No rallies.  No phone calls.  Nothing.  So for another two years, I get represented by a Pelosi proxy who lives in Tennessee.

I'm thinking that is where the audit part comes in.  Am I wrong about that @Hoodat

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #119 on: November 12, 2020, 04:15:20 pm »
Why just recount the presidential votes in Georgia? Why not do the same for all federal offices on the ballot?  @Hoodat

The only other federal office that would matter would be David Perdue's race against Jon Ossoff.  Coincidentally, Perdue is roughly the same number of votes short of a majority as is Trumps deficit with Biden (~14k).  According to Georgia election law as I understand it, recounts typically occur when the difference between two candidates is less than 0.5%.  While the target here for Perdue is 50% +1, that target does not qualify as a candidate, and Perdue currently leads Ossoff by 1.7%.

There are two other provisions for recount:
  • An election official may order, at his or her discretion, a recount if it appears there is a discrepancy or error in the returns. In precincts using paper or scanned ballots, any candidate or political party may petition the election official to make such an order. In precincts using voting machines, any three electors of the precinct may do the same.

• The Secretary of State may request a recount at his or her discretion if a candidate for federal or state office petitions the office regarding an apparent discrepancy or error in the returns.

I am not counting on the Secretary of State for anything here.  I think he took a kickback from Dominion earlier in the year for agreeing to use their machines for Georgia elections, and now he is being blackmailed for taking the money.  Just a hunch.

Georgia recount procedures:  https://ballotpedia.org/Recount_laws_in_Georgia#Requested_recount_procedures
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline aligncare

« Reply #120 on: November 12, 2020, 04:20:50 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

The major media outlets in America are ALL owned and controlled by globalists. They give us all the news they think is fit for us to know.

I sincerely hope one of the first things Trump does after taking the oath of office for the second time is open an investigation into media ownership and the possibility of breaking them up and establishing what percentage of ANY news outlet any individual or corporation can own or control.

He should also task the FCC with over watch on both print and broadcast news.

Democracy dies on the pages of the Washington Post.  *spit*

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #121 on: November 12, 2020, 04:28:18 pm »
I'm thinking that is where the audit part comes in.  Am I wrong about that @Hoodat

Such an audit would require lots and lots of ground work.  The burden does not fall on the State, but on the parties involved.  So it would take Trump people doing research and documenting specific cases where the State received votes from people who did not cast ballots.

There is also the matter of drop boxes.  Supposedly, these boxes were supposed to have cameras watching them.  If they could ID someone dropping off multiple ballots, a subpoena would be forthcoming.

And there is the matter of ballots that were counted AFTER they sent home Republican observers by telling them the counting would be suspended until the following morning.  I am hoping there is a time stamp trail for identifying and counting those ballots.  Again, it will take a lot of work.  I plan on volunteering since I am home for another week.  But I am not sure when the recount begins since the Dems are still finding Biden votes and adding them to the total.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #122 on: November 12, 2020, 05:04:11 pm »
And there is the matter of ballots that were counted AFTER they sent home Republican observers by telling them the counting would be suspended until the following morning.  I am hoping there is a time stamp trail for identifying and counting those ballots.  Again, it will take a lot of work.  I plan on volunteering since I am home for another week.  But I am not sure when the recount begins since the Dems are still finding Biden votes and adding them to the total.

I consider this a possible insurmountable problem...the first thing I would do if I were a Dem stealing votes would be to intermingle the fake ballots with the legal ones.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #123 on: November 12, 2020, 05:06:49 pm »
I consider this a possible insurmountable problem...the first thing I would do if I were a Dem stealing votes would be to intermingle the fake ballots with the legal ones.

Which is exactly what they did.  In Pennsylvania, they were under a Supreme Court order not to do so, yet they did it anyway.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #124 on: November 12, 2020, 05:08:28 pm »
Which is exactly what they did.  In Pennsylvania, they were under a Supreme Court order not to do so, yet they did it anyway.

We'll see what defying a court order gets them soon!

- J. R. R. Tolkien