Author Topic: 'President-Elect' Biden Won’t Be For Long  (Read 557 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'President-Elect' Biden Won’t Be For Long
« on: November 09, 2020, 03:15:30 pm »
Jeff Davidson

Posted: Nov 09, 2020 12:01 AM

Momentarily, the media has Joe Biden with 290 electoral votes, 20 beyond what he needs to become the next president of the U.S. The only problem, and this is beyond huge, is that his vote count won't last. He's on course to lose Pennsylvania. Once Rudy Giuliani and company present their case regarding massive fraud in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, the state will go to Donald Trump.

Take away 20 from Biden, add it to President Trump, and now the Democrats are showing fear. What else is on the table? Donald Trump has requested a recount in Wisconsin, and so we'll have pretty good numbers there.

Based on the evidence to be presented in court, Biden potentially could lose Nevada and Michigan. Republican prospects are heating up in Georgia as well. If you haven't watched the video of Vernon Jones, you're in for five great minutes. So, Biden could dip to under 270, and President Trump could rise above 270.

Temporary Bamboozle

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/jeffdavidson/2020/11/09/presidentelect-biden-wont-be-for-long-n2579718
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Re: 'President-Elect' Biden Won’t Be For Long
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 03:22:56 pm »
Jeff Davidson

Posted: Nov 09, 2020 12:01 AM

Momentarily, the media has Joe Biden with 290 electoral votes, 20 beyond what he needs to become the next president of the U.S. The only problem, and this is beyond huge, is that his vote count won't last. He's on course to lose Pennsylvania. Once Rudy Giuliani and company present their case regarding massive fraud in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, the state will go to Donald Trump.

Take away 20 from Biden, add it to President Trump, and now the Democrats are showing fear. What else is on the table? Donald Trump has requested a recount in Wisconsin, and so we'll have pretty good numbers there.

Based on the evidence to be presented in court, Biden potentially could lose Nevada and Michigan. Republican prospects are heating up in Georgia as well. If you haven't watched the video of Vernon Jones, you're in for five great minutes. So, Biden could dip to under 270, and President Trump could rise above 270.

Temporary Bamboozle

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/jeffdavidson/2020/11/09/presidentelect-biden-wont-be-for-long-n2579718
Here's hoping...since that's all we have at this point....

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 03:42:51 pm »
Wishful thinking.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 03:49:02 pm »
Wishful thinking.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

And IF that is ALLOWED to happen,look for riots in the streets that will surpass anything ever seen in the 20th or 21st Century.

Think riots on the level of the French Revolution,with the financial and legal assets being provided by the DNC.

Which will inevitably lead to the declaration of a State of Martial Law,and who knows where it will go after that?

Remember,this will be seen by the typical Dim voters and supporters as "De cracka gainst de soul sista!"
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 03:52:31 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2020, 04:08:24 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

And IF that is ALLOWED to happen,look for riots in the streets that will surpass anything ever seen in the 20th or 21st Century.

Think riots on the level of the French Revolution,with the financial and legal assets being provided by the DNC.

Which will inevitably lead to the declaration of a State of Martial Law,and who knows where it will go after that?

Remember,this will be seen by the typical Dim voters and supporters as "De cracka gainst de soul sista!"

The result of the leftist press (I'm looking at you FNC!) is bearing fruit today.  Trump supports believe the Rats are stealing the election.  Biteme supporters feel the GOP is stealing the election.

No matter who's King for the next 4 years, half the country's voters will think the election was stolen.  This is a recipe for a low-level (for now) CW2.

The DJIA is up over 1,000 right now.  That will crash as soon as the Trump legal team files the challenges, and Giuliani says that's today.  Then the real game is afoot.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2020, 04:32:25 pm »
The result of the leftist press (I'm looking at you FNC!) is bearing fruit today. 

Fox News is in for a rude ratings awakening when the likes Carlson, Hannity, and Levin bolt for a yet to be determined Conservative News Outlet. I don't know when their contracts expire, but I almost guarantee it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2020, 04:49:37 pm »
Fox News is in for a rude ratings awakening when the likes Carlson, Hannity, and Levin bolt for a yet to be determined Conservative News Outlet. I don't know when their contracts expire, but I almost guarantee it.

They may get sacked before given an opportunity to quit.  I think that's already happened to Pirro.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline AL

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2020, 04:52:15 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Vote fraud went way too far in this election, can't be ignored.  We've had riots most of this year anyway so its about time for Martial Law, regular army.   Under Martial Law the president should also direct NSA take down of Internet.  If MSM broadcasts fake news, shut them down as well.  DOJ has no interest in stopping any of this crap.  Congress has had little interest in fixing election problems. US Army should be tasked from here on with running elections for all federal elected positions.  Having a candidate boast on-camera that the fix was in before the election is a testament as to just how corrupt and confident that democrats can do anything the want.  This election has been an embarrassment for the US,  President Trump needs to act fast.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2020, 04:54:16 pm »
They may get sacked before given an opportunity to quit.  I think that's already happened to Pirro.

Sacking the highest rated cable news show in history (Carlson)?   That'd take some balls.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2020, 04:57:09 pm »

Vote fraud went way too far in this election, can't be ignored.  We've had riots most of this year anyway so its about time for Martial Law, regular army.   Under Martial Law the president should also direct NSA take down of Internet.  If MSM broadcasts fake news, shut them down as well.  DOJ has no interest in stopping any of this crap.  Congress has had little interest in fixing election problems. US Army should be tasked from here on with running elections for all federal elected positions.  Having a candidate boast on-camera that the fix was in before the election is a testament as to just how corrupt and confident that democrats can do anything the want.  This election has been an embarrassment for the US,  President Trump needs to act fast.

100% truth to your assessment.  Problem is the MSM/Big Tech  is the conduit and controls the narrative.  Information suppression is working on their behalf splendidly. And in the end, the sheeple abide.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2020, 04:59:15 pm »

Uh... no. We're not reverting to a dictatorship. I'll join the other side if this happens.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2020, 05:02:47 pm »
There is no President-Elect yet damnit!!!  Please get that through your heads!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2020, 05:40:25 pm »
There is no President-Elect yet damnit!!!  Please get that through your heads!

I believe that was the reason the headline writer put "President-Elect" in scare quotes...
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2020, 11:30:00 pm »
AL wrote:
"Under Martial Law the president should also direct NSA take down of Internet."

NO !!

The internet will prove to be one of the most useful tools that traditional-minded Americans have against the democrat-communist coup.

Martial law... y'know, I don't really care that much about it one way or the other -- so long as it's OUR side that's calling the shots (literally).

I see America right now as about where Chile was when Allende won the presidency, and began pushing the country towards open communism.

We know how Chile was saved, and how it went on for decades afterwards as (arguably) South America's most prosperous nation.

Would the steps necessary to restore Chile from communism happen here?
I'm beginning to wonder if it might be "the only way"...

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2020, 11:56:40 pm »

Fox lost all credibility and I hope they bolt soon.  Beck has his on radio and TV show -- perhaps they can all pull together??

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.