Author Topic: Trump campaign staff claims to have statistical evidence of fraud in Wisconsin  (Read 122 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump campaign staff claims to have statistical evidence of fraud in Wisconsin
by
 | November 09, 2020 06:30 AM

As the president's path to 270 Electoral College votes narrows virtually every day, some members of his campaign say statistical evidence of fraud in Wisconsin could give him a victory.

One member of President Trump's reelection team who spoke with the Washington Examiner on the condition of anonymity said ballot data in Milwaukee indicates illegal activity by Democrats in the city. The distribution of those ballots in favor of presumptive President-elect Joe Biden, the individual alleged, violates Benford's Law — an analytical framework used by statisticians when observing a set of randomized data points.

Benford's Law is often used by election analysts, both in the United States and abroad, to detect voter fraud or other sorts of improprieties in elections. U.S. government agencies, like the U.S. Department of Agriculture, often apply Benford's Law when auditing information from farmers who rely on federal subsidies.

"The farmer was asked how much of each crop he harvested in the past year. I put together all of the quantities produced of all possible crops," wrote one government analyst in 2006. "I find that more quantities produced begin with a five than would be suggested by Benford's Law while fewer begin with a four, six, or seven. I can reject that the data comes from Benford's distribution."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-campaign-staff-claims-to-have-statistical-evidence-of-fraud-in-wisconsin
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34