Author Topic: John McCain - Hero Or Rat ? And Everything Else  (Read 8814 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: John McCain - Hero Or Rat ? And Everything Else
« Reply #150 on: December 02, 2020, 02:24:13 pm »
Gleefully voting for Obamacare on your death bed as a "stick it the eye" to Trump and conservatives is hardly what I would call "wishy-washy".  I repeat...... he was a Keating criminal and back stabber of the hightest degree.

And then we're said to be "dancing on his grave."  I'd be urinating on it, but for the fact it's in Arlington and under heavy guard...to keep people from urinating on his grave.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #151 on: December 02, 2020, 02:29:29 pm »
And then we're said to be "dancing on his grave."  I'd be urinating on it, but for the fact it's in Arlington and under heavy guard...to keep people from urinating on his grave.

Bladder fodder?  Not worth the trouble.  OTOH, if there really was truth in tombstones, the term "Et Tu" would be permanently inscribed. You, in the vein of the senatorial kind of thing.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DB

« Reply #152 on: December 02, 2020, 03:46:28 pm »
I will not honor a man who did great damage to this country no matter what he once did 50 years ago. His character has been on display for a long time. He was not an honorable man.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #153 on: December 02, 2020, 05:37:45 pm »
Sooooooo........

I started this thread to document information on John McCain.

Interpretation of what happened how he should be judged wasn't my intent.....although it has been interesting to see people's thoughts.

1st.....

I timelined his situation with his first/second wife.

I read that people were pretty unhappy with him dropping his first wife (a model who was disfigured in a car accident....she was totally devastated by his decision to leave) to marry a rich blonde who he was already sleeping with.

I then posted five different articles quoting examples of his temper and meanness (see where he called his new blonde wife a c**t when she teased him about his hair loss).

I am now looking into the claim that he decimated the GOP "bench" running off conservatives by engaging in personal destruction.

Cyber Liberty made the claim and I have seen some of this my readings.  I will continue to research before I post what I find.

McCain was a long  time fixture in AZ politics. 

As far as I was concerned he sucked.  He seemed bipolar.   And would take moderate positions and then justify them with rational that was crazy. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #154 on: December 02, 2020, 05:57:09 pm »
I will not honor a man who did great damage to this country no matter what he once did 50 years ago. His character has been on display for a long time. He was not an honorable man.

Benedict Arnold was a great "War Hero," too.  We have how many lovers of Benedict Arnold here?  Too many.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #155 on: December 02, 2020, 06:12:09 pm »

Exactly. The last 19 years (at least!) of his life outweigh any good he might have done 5 decades ago.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #156 on: December 02, 2020, 11:08:22 pm »
Even though he's been dead goin' on a couple of years now, the name "McCain" still gets folks worked up and arguin'...!
155 posts worth...!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #157 on: December 04, 2020, 05:04:42 am »

:thumbsup: