Author Topic: FNC’s Wallace: Ted Cruz Is Like a Japanese Soldier Who Thinks the War Is ‘Still Going On’  (Read 567 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

FNC’s Wallace: Ted Cruz Is Like a Japanese Soldier Who Thinks the War Is ‘Still Going On’
Breitbart, Nov 8, 2020

Fox News host Chris Wallace said on Sunday that Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) was like a Japanese soldier who thinks World War II is “still going on” because he is questioning the presidential election results.

Wallace said, “It would seem to me that Republicans on Capitol Hill have a role to play in this. A very few of them have said, look, you pursue your legal options, but, you know, damn down the rhetoric, like Mitt Romney, like Pat Toomey.”

He added, “There are a lot who are just silent. And then there are some — I mentioned Ted Cruz — you know who are like the Japanese soldiers who come out 30 years after the war — out of the jungle — and say, ‘Is the fight still going on?'”

Video:

https://twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/1325509832594616328

Where is Michael Corleone when you need him?

Offline skeeter

I'll turn that friggen network on to watch Tucker Carlson, as long as he's there, then immediately change the channel. They can go
a-courtin' CNN's audience.

Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow

This is way out of line.  Keep your politics to yourself, Mr. Journalist.  You’re not just showing ankle, you’ve undressed yourself.

FNC’s Wallace: Ted Cruz Is Like a Japanese Soldier Who Thinks the War Is ‘Still G...
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/11/08/fncs-wallace-ted-cruz-is-like-a-japanese-soldier-who-thinks-the-war-is-still-going-on/

3:34 PM · Nov 8, 2020·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1325537260964622337

Online mountaineer

This sort of comment is just as distasteful as Anderson Vanderbilt Cooper's diss of Trump as an obese turtle. None of these network people is capable of honest, unbiased reporting.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
And Mr. Wallace is like Benedict Arnold, who had he not escaped to Britain would have ended at the end of a rope.  I consider Wallace and ALL pseudo journalists traitors. 

This country has made special provisions for them to have the freedoms they do, and they are compelled to betray the people of this nation.  Zero integrity in the media, and the time has come to make the journalists and the owners pay so dearly, they never resort to lying again.

Online libertybele

In actuality, I'd say that the "war" is just beginning.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This could lead to war.  32 million requests this year to the FBI for folks buying weapons, 4 million ahead of the total for the whole year in 2019.  Guns and ammo are in short supply because people fear the sh*t is about to hit the fan.

Let these liberal pukes start killing, and they will not know what hit them.  I oppose violence, but if these anarchist groups(Antifa, BLM, etc) begin violence, I fully support the national guard being called out with orders to shoot on sight with any violence.  Screw arresting these people.  Send them to hell!  Peaceful demonstration is not what we have been witnessing in the last six months.

Online libertybele

This could lead to war.  32 million requests this year to the FBI for folks buying weapons, 4 million ahead of the total for the whole year in 2019.  Guns and ammo are in short supply because people fear the sh*t is about to hit the fan.

Let these liberal pukes start killing, and they will not know what hit them.  I oppose violence, but if these anarchist groups(Antifa, BLM, etc) begin violence, I fully support the national guard being called out with orders to shoot on sight with any violence.  Screw arresting these people.  Send them to hell!  Peaceful demonstration is not what we have been witnessing in the last six months.

If Biden becomes president unfortunately ... the National Guard may be serving a whole other purpose. 

You are correct though ... people know that the shclitz is going to hit the fan sooner or later.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In actuality, I'd say that the "war" is just beginning.

that is correct, Ma'am!  Come hop on the boat!  We're having a "Dissident Party!"  It's BYOGB.  "Bring Your Own Golf Balls."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

that is correct, Ma'am!  Come hop on the boat!  We're having a "Dissident Party!"  It's BYOGB.  "Bring Your Own Golf Balls."

888high58888

Online IsailedawayfromFR

I cannot believe Fox will have any advertisers after finishing off its conservative creds.

The liberal types are already on MSNBC and CNN.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Hoodat

And then there are some — I mentioned Ted Cruz — you know who are like the Japanese soldiers who come out 30 years after the war —

It's been five days.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline bilo

That isn't what's going to happen if Biden steals the election. The House will start investigating all the Trump staffers and in the process make it clear that anyone who works for an outsider will be destroyed financially.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online corbe

He don't look Japanese to me  :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.