Author Topic: Biden’s ‘victory’ speech: Was Joe even there?  (Read 230 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Earth Chronicles by space · November 8, 2020

This is what I saw Friday night.

I was watching the “Bloomberg QuickTake: Now” live feed of the Wilmington, Delaware, outdoor space. Long shot. Vehicles parked. Occasional sounds of horns honking. At the front of the space, lit up in the darkness, an empty stage. Flags. A podium.

The Bloomberg crew appeared to be waiting for Biden to walk out on that stage and deliver his speech. Why else would they set up their cameras and hold on that long shot for minutes?

I assumed Biden was late. So I kept watching that shot of the space, the cars, the stage.

Suddenly, two big screens on either side of the stage lit up. Biden was there, on screen, standing at an INDOOR podium, against a plain background. He started talking.

What??

I clicked on the TV set. I flipped through network channels. Yes, there was Biden, indoors, against that plain background, at that podium, talking. Delivering his speech.

Except, where was he exactly? And when? Was this a live speech, or had it been pre-recorded?

Was this a backup recording, made just in case Biden, disabled, couldn’t walk on to the outdoor stage and deliver his message?

More: https://earth-chronicles.com/politics/bidens-victory-speech-was-joe-even-there.html

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Biden’s ‘victory’ speech: Was Joe even there?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 01:24:43 am »
It was recorded.

In 2003.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 01:25:40 am »
I didn't watch or listen to the speech, so since the article mentions pre-recorded, that would be my guess.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 01:27:34 am »
One thing is for certain; Sloe Joe isn't all there.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2020, 12:05:17 pm »
Suddenly, two big screens on either side of the stage lit up. Biden was there, on screen, standing at an INDOOR podium, against a plain background. He started talking.