Author Topic: No dissent allowed: COVID debate apes climate debate: Physician compares people who disagree on COVI  (Read 195 times)

rangerrebew

No dissent allowed: COVID debate apes climate debate: Physician compares people who disagree on COVID, masks, vaccines – to patients with severe psychosis

Former NYT reporter Alex Berenson comments on study: "PHYSICIAN comparing people who disagree with his views on masks or vaccines to patients with Capgras syndrome (a severe psychosis where you believe the people around you are actually imposters."

Physicist Dr. Denis Rancourt comments: "This is the most unethical publication I have seen in a scientific journal in my lifetime. Psychosis advanced to "explain" mask and COVID skeptics! I conclude: Medicine is a sick profession, in need of treatment."

#

Bruce L. Miller, MD, published in Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) on November 2, 2020: "The US public health response to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has been dismal, characterized by antimask behavior, antivaccine beliefs, conspiracy theories about the origins of COVID-19, and vocal support by elected officials for unproven therapies...The content of false beliefs in dementia with Lewy bodies and frontotemporal dementia differ but may offer insights into the shared neural mechanisms by which humans misperceive information. ...

https://www.climatedepot.com/2020/11/06/no-dissent-allowed-covid-debate-apes-climate-debate-physician-compares-people-who-disagree-on-covid-masks-vaccines-to-patients-with-severe-psychosis/