Author Topic: Trump refuses to accept Biden victory, promises legal challenges  (Read 320 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump refuses to accept Biden victory, promises legal challenges
« on: November 07, 2020, 08:52:52 pm »
Trump refuses to accept Biden victory, promises legal challenges
By Morgan Chalfant - 11/07/20 11:56 AM EST

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 232011)

President Trump on Saturday signaled he would not accept Joe Biden being projected to replace him in the White House.

Trump issued a statement minutes after numerous news outlets declared Biden the winner of the presidential race claiming that networks were helping the Democrat “falsely” pose as the winner and promising to fight the results in court.

“The simple fact is this election is far from over. Joe Biden has not been certified as the winner of any states, let alone any of the highly contested states headed for mandatory recounts, or states where our campaign has valid and legitimate legal challenges that could determine the ultimate victor,” Trump said in a statement released by his campaign.

Trump was at his golf club in Northern Virginia when Biden was projected the winner of the presidential race.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/524935-trump-refuses-to-accept-biden-victory-promises-legal-challenges
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Trump refuses to accept Biden victory, promises legal challenges
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 04:39:23 am »
Democrats can assuredly bet on getting away with what ever they choose to do, felonies and treason included.  Some things really going to be done?  Really?  From what i've seen, and especially experienced this election, that's a poor bet!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 04:56:43 am »
Sic 'em!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2020, 05:55:02 am »
Amen!  Sic'em, and pick them to the bone!

They picked the wrong billionaire to pick a fight with!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2020, 06:04:07 am »
Amen!  Sic'em, and pick them to the bone!

They picked the wrong billionaire to pick a fight with!

@jafo2010

Seems like for most of my life people have been talking about "the right man at the right time",and up until now this has seemed to me to be meaningless babble.

Suddenly it is as real as "real" gets.

It's like watching one of those 40's "miracle movies" starring someone like Mickey Rooney.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2020, 06:10:39 am »
Several people on these boards have indicated Trump may well have been sent by God to save this nation from itself.  I do not disagree with that sentiment.

I would not be here right now if it was not for someone looking after me.  I should have died a half dozen times, and each time I felt a force protecting me greater than my own self.  This nation has been a God send to the world and its people.  People have freedom today that would not exist if not for this great nation and its people.

Biden on the other hand is without question a criminal.  After hearing the Bobulinski testimony, Biden and his whole family earned a rope.  I do not believe God will standby idle and let this thief and traitor take over this nation.  I just do not see that happening.

It is so bad, I know folks that think this is the beginning of the Rapture.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2020, 06:34:55 am »
Several people on these boards have indicated Trump may well have been sent by God to save this nation from itself.  I do not disagree with that sentiment.

I would not be here right now if it was not for someone looking after me.  I should have died a half dozen times, and each time I felt a force protecting me greater than my own self.  This nation has been a God send to the world and its people.  People have freedom today that would not exist if not for this great nation and its people.

Biden on the other hand is without question a criminal.  After hearing the Bobulinski testimony, Biden and his whole family earned a rope.  I do not believe God will standby idle and let this thief and traitor take over this nation.  I just do not see that happening.

It is so bad, I know folks that think this is the beginning of the Rapture.

If that is how you think, you need to go back to your Bible and study how Yah judges nations.