Author Topic: Here’s who could be the Republican presidential candidate in 2024  (Read 584 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Here’s who could be the Republican presidential candidate in 2024

By Jon Levine

November 7, 2020 | 7:42pm

With President Trump’s chances of staying in the White House dwindling, the Republican party potentially faces a vacuum as it works out who might be the GOP’s new leader and standard bearer in 2024.

The departure of Trump from the scene opens the door to a number of potential candidates who have come up under the mercurial billionaire and who will vie to inherit the movement he created.

“Never Trumpers lost, MAGA won,” Ann Coulter — an original Trump booster, who later soured on the president, told The Post. ” We need Trumpism Without Trump.”

more
https://nypost.com/2020/11/07/heres-who-could-be-the-republican-presidential-candidate-in-2024/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Ridiculous. And Nikki Haley is the last person I’d vote for.

Offline dfwgator

DeSantis is the only choice.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
DeSantis is the only choice.

Early on, I am going with Cotton.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Ridiculous. And Nikki Haley is the last person I’d vote for.
Same here...

She bowed to the SJW goons way before it was fashionable, taking down the CBF from Captiol grounds, and allowing other statues to be removed.  She can GTH.....   I PROMISE, I will never vote for her.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How are you going to get Republicans in the next Pres election if there is only one party and the Republican party doesn't even exist ?  Can't happen?  Are you blind to what has been going on around this nation ? 999yawn
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
How are you going to get Republicans in the next Pres election if there is only one party and the Republican party doesn't even exist ?  Can't happen?  Are you blind to what has been going on around this nation ? 999yawn

@christian

Not to worry. RINO's have been useful tools/useful fools for the Dims for decades now,so the Dims are not about to allow them to disappear.

If necessary they can always force a few of their newbies to convert to RINO in order to put on a good show.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

I get the drift that the system is about to get blown up, but predicting the short term demise of the GOP is a tad of stretch wouldn't you think?

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Just came by to see who still says Trump in 2024? Looks like the NY Post has wrote this election off, but still manages to put in a small plug for his gun grabbing liberal daughter.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline dancer

Richard Grenell or Jim Jordon

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Here’s who could be the Republican presidential candidate in 2024
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2020, 12:04:30 am »
Mr. Trump won in 2020 because he was an outsider.
That's what gave him both a following and the victory.

If the Pubbies are to win in 2024, it will probably take ANOTHER "outsider".
So far in this thread, I've seen just about nuthin' but insiders.

Come up with some names, please.

Oh... and Nikki Haley?
Are you kidding me?
NOT a natural born citizen...

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2020, 12:16:35 am »
Mr. Trump won in 2020 because he was an outsider.
That's what gave him both a following and the victory.

If the Pubbies are to win in 2024, it will probably take ANOTHER "outsider".
So far in this thread, I've seen just about nuthin' but insiders.

Come up with some names, please.

Oh... and Nikki Haley?
Are you kidding me?
NOT a natural born citizen...

2024 election?  Seriously??

@Fishrrman could you please kindly post your timeline again? 

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2020, 12:50:00 am »
Rebellion in the streets, anarchy, and arson being used as political tools at election time. Couldn't happen?  Nazi Germany couldn't have happened either, right? ****slapping
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2020, 12:51:59 am »
Rebellion in the streets, anarchy, and arson being used as political tools at election time. Couldn't happen?  Nazi Germany couldn't have happened either, right? ****slapping

No one has ever denied rebellion in the streets being used as a political tool --- the anarchists are just getting started.  We haven't seen anything yet.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2020, 12:52:52 am »

@christian

Nor could the Russian Revolution.

Either one of them.

Yet........
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!