Author Topic: Graham: If GOP doesn't fight, there will 'never be another Republican president elected again'  (Read 133 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
He is 100% correct!  Even Lindsey sees the writing on the wall (finally).

Graham: If GOP doesn't fight, there will 'never be another Republican president elected again'

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., pushed back against media outlets that have projected Democrat Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 election, stating Sunday morning that "this is a contested election" that has not reached a conclusion.

In an interview with Fox News' "Sunday Morning Futures," Graham pointed to several allegations of possible fraud or error that could have altered the election's results. He called on fellow Republicans to push back against the idea that Biden's victory is a done deal, warning that if they do not, it will set a precedent that would be disastrous for their party.

"If Republicans don’t challenge and change the U.S. election system, there’ll never be another Republican president elected again," Graham warned. "President Trump should not concede, we’re down to 10,000 votes in Georgia, he’s going to win North Carolina, we’ve gone from 93,000 votes to 20,000 votes in Arizona, where there are more votes to be counted. There are allegations of system failure, fraud."...............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/graham-gop-election-fight-never-another-republican-president
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.