Author Topic: BREAKING: Justice Alito has just issued an Order that any ballots received after after 8 PM on elec  (Read 451 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ryan Fournier
@RyanAFournier
·
59m
Justice Alito has just issued an Order that any ballots received after after 8 PM on election day in PA be segregated and secured,

And counted separately.

Get ready.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I could be full of beans, but this seems like a very big deal.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Justice Alito temporarily grants Pennsylvania GOP request to enforce segregation of ballots that arrived after Election Day

Washington Post by Elise Viebeck, Robert Barnes and Emma Brown 11/6/2020

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/pennsylvania-ballots-gop/2020/11/06/064fdf94-2056-11eb-90dd-abd0f7086a91_story.html

Legal jockeying in Pennsylvania intensified Friday as Republicans asked the U.S. Supreme Court to ensure county election officials were segregating mail ballots delivered after Election Day, the latest effort by the GOP to use the courts to intervene in the vote count as former vice president Joe Biden’s advantage grew.

On Friday evening, Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr., who received the petition because he is the justice responsible for that region, approved the GOP request for now, ordering county boards to comply with state guidance to keep the late ballots separate. However, Alito did not direct election officials to stop counting the ballots, as the Republicans had also sought. He called for a response from state officials by Saturday afternoon.

Even if the high court were to ultimately side with Republicans, the impact would likely be muted: Pennsylvania officials said they are already setting aside the small number of mail ballots that have arrived since Tuesday.

More at link.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

It is...you should have been watching Hannity
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rosie memos
@almostjingo
·
2m
The PA SCOTUS ruling is nice but they were already supposed to be doing this! Election officials just ignore the previous order. How many ballots are already absorbed into the count? Impossible to say.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kaya Jones
@KayaJones
·
23m
BREAKING FROM SCOTUS:  Justice Alito has issued an Order that any ballots received after after 8pm on election day in PA be segregated and secured - and if counted, counted separately. There is a petition pending before SCOTUS.  Alito orders opposing side to reply by 2p Saturday.

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
JERRY DUNLEAVY
@JerryDunleavy
·
7m
NEW: Associate Justice Samuel Alito issued an order telling all Pennsylvania election boards to segregate & set aside all late-arrival mail-in ballots and, if those ballots are counted, has ordered them to be counted separately from the rest.
Support the USO

rangerrebew

Supreme Court Just Ordered Democrats – Says Pennsylvania Must Respond To Dispute over Ballots
By Adam Casalino|November 5, 2020

President Trump is unhappy with multiple issues in the Pennsylvania vote count. It appears that the state’s election officials (as well as others) are not being totally open about the process.

The president wants full transparency because, among other issues, some GOP poll watchers aren’t allowed to observe the vote counting going on.

Trump has also called out the fact that some ballots are arriving after Election Day—a clear sign that trouble might be afoot.

So, his team is taking it to the Supreme Court and the court just responded:

https://thepatriotjournal.com/scotus-order-dems-pa-dispute-ballot/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Topics merged....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@skeeter

I have to admit I am almost to the point of being numb to this sort of thing. After all,how many times over the last decade or so have we gotten all excited about "We got them NOW!),and then had the rug pulled out from under us?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

I have to admit I am almost to the point of being numb to this sort of thing. After all,how many times over the last decade or so have we gotten all excited about "We got them NOW!),and then had the rug pulled out from under us?

I'm trying to lower the wife's expectations, for that very same reason. We've been let down by those who should be acting on our behalf too many times.

Online Lando Lincoln

@skeeter

I know.  It is almost a self-preservation reaction many of us have. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck