Author Topic: The vast scope of election fraud in America  (Read 569 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The vast scope of election fraud in America
« on: November 06, 2020, 02:29:49 pm »
November 6, 2020
By Andrea Widburg

November 5 is Guy Fawkes Day in England, which commemorates a failed plot to subvert the government by blowing up Parliament in 1605.  In America, the fifth of November yielded its share of plots, too.  This post summarizes some of the many examples of alleged voter fraud in Democrat-run swing states or districts.

Arizona

A voter filed a lawsuit claiming that a poll worker gave her a Sharpie to complete her ballot.  When the ballot box failed to register her vote, the poll worker refused to give her a new ballot.

Georgia

Secretary of state Brad Raffensperger announced on Thursday that there were fewer than 25,000 uncounted absentee ballots in the state.  Just a few hours later, he revised that to around 55,000–60,000 ballots.  He said the 30,000–35,000 ballot fluctuation was normal.  Uh-huh.

Michigan

Despite a guarantee under Michigan law, the Trump campaign was denied access to voting locations across the state.

A postal worker whistleblower revealed to Project Veritas that the supervisor at the branch in which he worked instructed carriers to collect all ballots received on November 4, after the election deadline, and put them in a special "express" bin.  Once there, they were hand-stamped "November 3" and then forwarded to the distribution center.  Keep in mind that postal carriers have skin in the game because the 300,000 strong National Association of Letter Carriers (both retired and current) endorsed Biden, saying his winning was a matter of "survival."

William Bradley, who was born in 1902 and died in 1984, voted by absentee ballot in Wayne County.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/the_vast_scope_of_election_fraud_in_america.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The vast scope of election fraud in America
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 02:32:53 pm »
November 6, 2020
By Andrea Widburg

In before the TBR faction that claims this was a fair election.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 02:35:46 pm »
In before the TBR faction that claims this was a fair election.

Which to a person are the same posters who spent the past four years professing their dislike for the president.

How could I have ever expected these and all the other characters to allow a fair election given the sh*t they pulled since 2016. Wishful thinking in the extreme.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 02:38:34 pm by skeeter »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2020, 03:12:02 pm »
I still cannot wrap my head around stopping the vote count. Just stopping it without a reason --- in every state the President was ahead.  The sheer brazenness and scope of the corruption is stunning.  I cannot find the words.

They. Just. Stopped. Counting.

And poof! Every lead disappears ... including a 700,000 vote lead in Pennsylvania.  Wisconsin lead:  Gone. Michigan lead: Gone.  Georgia lead: Gone.  NC lead: Soon gone. Arizona called for Biden 12 seconds after the polls closed --- and we still don't know the election result.

Yet down ticket Republicans did great. ---  (although John James will be a victim of fraud, too).  McCarthy said for the first time every incumbent Republican in the House was reelected and we picked up seats.  And we are not to question how, in all our history, this is the only Presidential election with coattail victories --- without a coat. 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2020, 03:14:50 pm »
I still cannot wrap my head around stopping the vote count. Just stopping it without a reason --- in every state the President was ahead.  The sheer brazenness and scope of the corruption is stunning.  I cannot find the words.

And poof! Every lead disappears ... including a 700,000 vote lead in Pennsylvania.  Wisconsin lead:  Gone. Michigan lead: Gone.  Georgia lead: Gone.  NC lead: Soon gone. Arizona called for Biden 12 seconds after the polls closed --- and we still don't know the election result.

Yet down ticket Republicans did great. ---  (although John James will be a victim of fraud, too).  McCarthy said for the first time every incumbent Republican in the House was reelected and we picked up seats.  And we are not to question how, in all our history, this is the only Presidential election with coattail victories --- without a coat.

One hell of a lot more than the presidency is being stolen from us @Right_in_Virginia!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2020, 03:17:49 pm »
Not allowing poll watchers and ballot count watchers told me all I needed to know.
The fix was in.
No reason to hide if you aren't doing anything wrong.
We all know there excuse will be....Covid.
B.S. and onion gravy.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2020, 03:22:10 pm »

Even more breathtaking are the comments I’m hearing from some about how ‘we’ll get em next time’. There will be no next time.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2020, 03:24:42 pm »

Confirmed.  You and I both were manning this thread, and at about 12:30 a.m. (my time) The numbers which were continously updating in OH, WI,NC, MI, and GA suddenly stopped for about 20 minutes.  On ALL my online sources of vote compilation, as well as TV.

And at that exact time..  every outlet, even Fox  went from tallys to maps, explaining micracoulsy how Biden had a chance in states he was seriously behind in.

The pollyannas here who are shouting this is a fair election, are gullible as hell.  But don't fret, after Biden adds 10-15M illegals to voter rolls by 2024, cheating will be unnecessary.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 03:25:45 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2020, 04:16:08 pm »
One hell of a lot more than the presidency is being stolen from us @Right_in_Virginia!

I agree @Bigun   If they can steal the presidency, their power is unlimited.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2020, 04:18:56 pm »
I agree @Bigun   If they can steal the presidency, their power is unlimited.

And WE become subjects rather than citizens!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2020, 04:20:17 pm »
Even more breathtaking are the comments I’m hearing from some about how ‘we’ll get em next time’. There will be no next time.

Totally agree @skeeter

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2020, 01:56:51 am »
Bigun wrote:
"One hell of a lot more than the presidency is being stolen from us..."

The future was stolen.
I had hoped the American Republic would outlast me.
Looks like it's gonna be the other way around.