Author Topic: Biden’s Performance In Milwaukee County Raises Questions About Wisconsin Votes  (Read 392 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden’s Performance In Milwaukee County Raises Questions About Wisconsin Votes
November 6, 2020 By Evita Duffy
Unofficial tallies show Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden leading in Wisconsin by razor-thin margins, four years after president Trump won the state by less than a percentage point.

On election night, Wisconsin was too close to call, but President Trump was ahead by comfortable margins, defying the predictions of corporate media pollsters who prepared America for a Biden blowout in the Badger State. Pollsters’ predictions ranged from 17 to five-point margins for Joe Biden. By early Wednesday morning, Biden had been pushed over the edge by a “ballot dump” of mail-in votes. While some have alleged that this ballot dump points to fraud, even Republican Party officials say they were prepared for 160,000 mail-in votes to be counted after the polls closed.

Others have called into question disparities in Wisconsin’s high voter turnout when compared to other election cycles. This too can be explained by same-day voter registration in an election that saw record turnout nationwide.

However, voter anomalies in Milwaukee County, the largest county in the state, do raise some questions. Specifically, how did Biden outperform former President Barack Obama’s 2008 performance in the county, in an election that saw the highest voter turnout in 40 years?

In 2008, Barack Obama received 316,916 votes in Milwaukee County. In 2016, Hilary Clinton won only 288,822 votes there. But in 2020 Biden outperformed them both, receiving 317,251 votes countywide and besting Obama’s share of the vote by nearly two points.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/06/bidens-performance-in-milwaukee-county-raises-questions-about-wisconsin-votes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

"This too can be explained by same-day voter registration in an election that saw record turnout nationwide."

The above is one reason for numbers being higher, and Biden went there to encourage voting for him.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@mystery-ak

"This too can be explained by same-day voter registration in an election that saw record turnout nationwide."

The above is one reason for numbers being higher, and Biden went there to encourage voting for him.

Explain these statistical impossibilities away Marcella!  @Victoria33

« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 07:28:38 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline verga

No way in H3LL. Biden couldn't get arrested in Wisconsin.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline LegalAmerican

Biden’s Performance In Milwaukee County Raises Questions About Wisconsin Votes
November 6, 2020 By Evita Duffy
Unofficial tallies show Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden leading in Wisconsin by razor-thin margins, four years after president Trump won the state by less than a percentage point.

On election night, Wisconsin was too close to call, but President Trump was ahead by comfortable margins, defying the predictions of corporate media pollsters who prepared America for a Biden blowout in the Badger State. Pollsters’ predictions ranged from 17 to five-point margins for Joe Biden. By early Wednesday morning, Biden had been pushed over the edge by a “ballot dump” of mail-in votes. While some have alleged that this ballot dump points to fraud, even Republican Party officials say they were prepared for 160,000 mail-in votes to be counted after the polls closed.

Others have called into question disparities in Wisconsin’s high voter turnout when compared to other election cycles. This too can be explained by same-day voter registration in an election that saw record turnout nationwide.

However, voter anomalies in Milwaukee County, the largest county in the state, do raise some questions. Specifically, how did Biden outperform former President Barack Obama’s 2008 performance in the county, in an election that saw the highest voter turnout in 40 years?

In 2008, Barack Obama received 316,916 votes in Milwaukee County. In 2016, Hilary Clinton won only 288,822 votes there. But in 2020 Biden outperformed them both, receiving 317,251 votes countywide and besting Obama’s share of the vote by nearly two points.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/06/bidens-performance-in-milwaukee-county-raises-questions-about-wisconsin-votes/

ZERO to do with Biden.  Our country is in a take over by communists.  That is IT!  People still want to pretend, that BIDEN is some kind of draw, leader?   I laugh.  OBAMA got into office by voter fraud too.  This has gone on for decades.  The communists want to destroy America. Comment Redacted.   Articles PRETEND about , what is really going on.  This is a TAKEOVER.    COMMUNISTS WANT TO TAKE OVER.

POTUS TRUMP  WON,  IF IT WAS A NORMAL ELECTION.  ELECTORAL COLLEGE DECIDES.  IF WE STILL HAVE ANY POWER LEFT IN AMERICA.  IF WE STILL....HAVE...AN AMERICA. 
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 07:17:13 pm by Cyber Liberty »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@LegalAmerican

I redacted your comment about white people being forced to serve brown people.  This is your warning:  Stop posting racist crap.  This morning we had to lock a thread where you spent several posts smearing Judges who are black.  It was over my objection, because I wanted to simply delete the Topic.

This is non-negotiable.  It'll be a 24-hour time-out the first time you violate my warning.  There may not be a second "temporary" one.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Lando Lincoln

They... simply... cannot... be... explained.

They are illogical, irrational, and statistically impossible. 

But to the Left, the ends justifies the means more than any subgroup in our society.  If the Left even senses their ox is getting gored, they burn down cities.  I have no idea where the inflection point is, or when it will happen for the Right.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Is there a column for 150 year olds?  It's a greater-than-zero number. **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: