Author Topic: When will we have a president-elect? Here's what you need to know  (Read 492 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
When will we have a president-elect? Here's what you need to know
by W. James Antle III, Politics Editor |
 | November 06, 2020 07:45 AM

There will be a president-elect by mid-December, but not before considerable fighting and legal wrangling over the results in multiple closely contested battleground states, as the race for the White House remains unresolved three days after Election Day and counting.

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has become the prohibitive favorite to secure an Electoral College majority as he appears to sit just six votes away from the required 270 and trends in most of the four remaining uncalled states are favorable to him. President Trump is still narrowly ahead in three of those states while Biden clings to a slim lead in the fourth. There also remain enough uncounted ballots in Arizona, which The Associated Press called for Biden, to potentially swing its 11 electoral votes to Trump.

Holding Arizona plus a victory in any of the uncalled states could hand Biden the presidency, but the media tallies are unofficial. No electoral votes have formally been awarded yet. The results in each state have to be certified. The Trump campaign has now filed lawsuits challenging aspects of the counting process in multiple states, in addition to requesting a recount in Wisconsin. Nevada, North Carolina, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Arizona could all still swing based on uncounted votes.

“IF YOU COUNT THE LEGAL VOTES, I EASILY WIN THE ELECTION! IF YOU COUNT THE ILLEGAL AND LATE VOTES, THEY CAN STEAL THE ELECTION FROM US!” Trump said in a statement (emphasis in the original) while Biden tweeted, “Be patient, folks. Votes are being counted, and we feel good about where we are.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/when-will-we-have-a-president-elect-heres-what-you-need-to-know
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: When will we have a president-elect? Here's what you need to know
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 02:19:25 pm »
 :bkmk:
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 03:56:26 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2020, 04:22:05 pm »
@Gefn Do you like the new Bookmark?

I actually liked the old one better. But this one is ok. It looks like a second place ribbon, imho. But it’s all good.  :beer: :beer:
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2020, 04:54:59 pm »
I actually liked the old one better. But this one is ok. It looks like a second place ribbon, imho. But it’s all good.  :beer: :beer:

I was a bit upset at all the comparisons to a tampon (I could see it too), so I was determined to find something else.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online berdie

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2020, 08:54:33 pm »
I was a bit upset at all the comparisons to a tampon (I could see it too), so I was determined to find something else.   :shrug:

I like the new bookmark tag. :laugh: Not being a prolific poster I didn't think I had the creds to say what  the old one  looked like to me, lol.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2020, 10:05:24 pm »

I like the new bookmark tag. :laugh: Not being a prolific poster I didn't think I had the creds to say what  the old one  looked like to me, lol.

Here, for your edification.  It's not visible on the menus....

:bkmk_old:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2020, 01:53:09 am »
There will be a "president-elect" on December 14.
Not before.