Author Topic: Oregon Decriminalizes 'Personal Use' Amounts of Hard Drugs, Including Heroin, Meth, Cocaine  (Read 621 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Oregon Decriminalizes 'Personal Use' Amounts of Hard Drugs, Including Heroin, Meth, Cocaine

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/jeff-reynolds/2020/11/04/oregon-becomes-first-state-to-decriminalize-drug-possession-n1125137

On Election Day, Oregon voters approved a measure to decriminalize the possession of small amounts of drugs—any drugs. Measure 110 made it legal to carry “personal use” amounts of Schedule I drugs, including heroin, meth, cocaine, and MDMA. It also directs the Oregon Health Authority to use some of the cannabis tax revenue for the creation of drug treatment programs.

Portland parents wanting to take their kids to park playgrounds are going to have use metal detectors and yard rakes to look for discarded used needles before allowing their kids to play ... just like SF parents should.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline HuskyPatriot

What is wrong with these people??!!  The voters who passed this awfulness, not the poor parents who will have to use metal detectors.  Perhaps Oregon can provide metal detectors? Nuts!!!

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
You'll have every druggie in the country move to Oregon... are these people idiots?

Offline Idiot

You'll have every druggie in the country move to Oregon... are these people idiots?
Yes....they are idiots.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
And they'll be bitching and moaning about all the cretins from California moving in never comprehending that they are inviting the homeless, drug addicted and criminals by their own actions. Having read this it just reinforces my decision to avoid this once inviting and beautiful state.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This is what mental illness looks like when you go full libtard.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Oregon -- looks like a state that will NEVER be "coming back into the fold".

But... look ahead. Once the communists gain FULL control, they aren't going to put up with the druggie non-producers for very long...

Offline mountaineer

If only all the druggies and leftist whackjobs moved out of their current abodes and settled in Oregon, Washington and California - and the few sane, conservative people in those three states moved eastward - what a wonderful world it would be. The left-coasters could sit around and get stoned, have the occasional riot and just rot away.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
are these people idiots?

They are hardcore democrats determined to bring this nation to ruin.  Should Biden rule, you will promptly see just how true this is.  Soros wants some return on his investments, legalizing drugs will give him a huge economic boost.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LegalAmerican

Yeah it will STAY...at" small amounts of drugs."  Especially. when ONE IS AN ADDICT!  /s
"PERSONAL USE'...addicts won't share drugs or needles?   TOTAL INSANITY.  OPIAN DENS IN CHINA.
---------
On Election Day, Oregon voters approved a measure to decriminalize the possession of small amounts of drugs—any drugs. Measure 110 made it legal to carry “personal use” amounts of Schedule I drugs, including heroin, meth, cocaine, and MDMA. It also directs the Oregon Health Authority to use some of the cannabis tax revenue for the creation of drug treatment programs.=ARTICLE

Offline LMAO

I always enjoy a debate regarding the war on drugs. There are pros and cons on both sides. However, I have seen what even a small amount of heroin and meth does to people

Portland needs to be made its own island.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

And they'll be bitching and moaning about all the cretins from California moving in never comprehending that they are inviting the homeless, drug addicted and criminals by their own actions.

That’s because progressives make decisions based  on their feelings and not with  thinking and consequences
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LegalAmerican

That’s because progressives make decisions based  on their feelings and not with  thinking and consequences

:thumbsup:

Offline christian

Where democrats reign, hell follows.  Sooner or later due recompense also follows with a vengeance.  No police, all drugs legal, shut down the military, jobs and treasury shipped out of the Country, even a grade school student can see where this ends.  When you stand idly by, don't call on God, you had your chance to stand up for/with Him.  999yawn :yowsa:

Offline LegalAmerican

Where democrats reign, hell follows.  Sooner or later due recompense also follows with a vengeance.  No police, all drugs legal, shut down the military, jobs and treasury shipped out of the Country, even a grade school student can see where this ends.  When you stand idly by, don't call on God, you had your chance to stand up for/with Him.  999yawn :yowsa:

I hope.  "They' want population reduction.  OVERDOSES. 

Offline dfwgator

That's basically what the folks in Amsterdam lamented, when all of Europe's stoners converged on Amsterdam.

Offline christian

With democrats convinced they won the election, prematurely.  Democrats are,ahead of their time, accelerating the destruction of America.  After all they stole the election fair and square,and the American people let them.  This is a nation in life and death throes, and the democrats are playing DR.Kevorkian. :smokin: