Author Topic: The Enemy of the People... Derek Hunter  (Read 127 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Enemy of the People... Derek Hunter
« on: November 05, 2020, 05:16:49 pm »
The Enemy of the People
Derek Hunter

Posted: Nov 05, 2020 12:01 AM

What is going to ultimately happen with the election? If I knew that I’d be a multiple-time lottery winner living on an island somewhere warm. As I’m sitting in the cold air of Maryland, it’s pretty clear I’m not a soothsayer. But there is one prediction I’m willing to make that I’m pretty confident about: the media truly are the enemy of the people.

Their job, they routinely tell us, is to simply report what is happening in the country and the world. It’s hard to type that line without laughing.

The last four years they have done the activism the Democratic National Committee couldn’t do - wrap liberal BS in a blanket of objectivity.

It doesn't work like it used to, the Internet exists so there are too many different, unobstructed pathways for information to flow through for these leftists to completely prevent the escape of information into the public, but it doesn’t have to work with everyone. It only has to work with just enough.

Whichever way the election turns out, never forget the lies we were told in liberal’s pursuit of power.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2020/11/05/the-enemy-of-the-people-n2579478
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34