Author Topic: Watch: Antifa Burns U.S. Flag While Shouting ‘Death to Your F**king Empire’  (Read 682 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watch: Antifa Burns U.S. Flag While Shouting ‘Death to Your F**king Empire’

Lana Shadwick 1 Nov 2020

Antifa protesters took to the streets of suburban Vancouver, Washington, and burned American flags during their Halloween-night “anti-capitalism” protests. During one of these burnings, a protester yelled, “Death to your f**king empire!”

“Everyone of you has blood on your hands,” another rioter said.

“Death to your f**king empire! You sick f**ks!”

“F**k you for all the Native Americans that you f**king killed! You…mother-f**kers!”

“All the Black people, all the Iraqis. All the Afghan. All the Vietnamese!”

In another incident, Antifa-BLM protesters stole a flag from the Washington State Patrol building in Vancouver, Washington. They shouted: “What did you see? Didn’t see shit!”

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2020/11/01/watch-antifa-shouts-death-to-your-fking-empire-while-burning-u-s-flag/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
There will be a day of reckoning.  I'll just leave it at that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

There will be a day of reckoning.  I'll just leave it at that.

None of it will change, or even get better without tearing down the indoctrination centers. And no one is even talking about that.

Offline LegalAmerican

Watch: Antifa Burns U.S. Flag While Shouting ‘Death to Your F**king Empire’

Lana Shadwick 1 Nov 2020

Antifa protesters took to the streets of suburban Vancouver, Washington, and burned American flags during their Halloween-night “anti-capitalism” protests. During one of these burnings, a protester yelled, “Death to your f**king empire!”

“Everyone of you has blood on your hands,” another rioter said.

“Death to your f**king empire! You sick f**ks!”

“F**k you for all the Native Americans that you f**king killed! You…mother-f**kers!”

“All the Black people, all the Iraqis. All the Afghan. All the Vietnamese!”

In another incident, Antifa-BLM protesters stole a flag from the Washington State Patrol building in Vancouver, Washington. They shouted: “What did you see? Didn’t see shit!”

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2020/11/01/watch-antifa-shouts-death-to-your-fking-empire-while-burning-u-s-flag/

These are people with a mental illness.  They DO NOT have to live here.  This is what diversity does.  Going back in time is not valid, that is how it was.  If YOU were smarter, braver, you might be in charge too.  YOU WEREN'T.   This is how it was done.  To the conquerer go the spoils.  We need to stop, compensation, for all the Indians in our country.  Still not happy? 
No doubt, they like all that money.  I loathe, going back in time.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
None of it will change, or even get better without tearing down the indoctrination centers. And no one is even talking about that.

Wanna Bet?  Watch what happens if their little stunts start finding their way into the burbs or rural areas.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

Wanna Bet?  Watch what happens if their little stunts start finding their way into the burbs or rural areas.

I doubt very much that it will engender any change whatsoever in the school system or in the precincts of 'higher education'... Which is where the problem lies.

Offline LegalAmerican

Yes, all other people's were  SAINTS..... /s

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LottieDah

Antifa does not like our "f**king empire they are free to leave and the Statue of Liberty will wave ta-ta on their way out.

Offline verga

I said it before. Around here folks sit in trees for Hours in the most miserable weather you can imagine, just for the chance to shoot a deer. 150, 200 yards, a shot at that range is nothing to these good ole boys and girls. Heck I have female students that think nothing of grabbing the rifle and using dogs to chase down a bear.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

The protesters are both mentally ill and extremely infantile. Seriously, they exercise less self-control, discretion and critical thinking skills than the average 5-year-old.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

The protesters are both mentally ill and extremely infantile. Seriously, they exercise less self-control, discretion and critical thinking skills than the average 5-year-old.
I have to disagree with you on one very important point. The minute,no make that second they engaged in violence, picked up a rock, stick or brick, they stopped being protesters, they became criminals, and should be dealt with as such. Protesters do not loot, they do not engage in arson. They carry signs or placards, They chant and they march. 
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

Agreed, verga. I should have said Antifa, BLM and related rioters instead of protesters. Heck, even I have protested, doing nothing more than holding a sign. The minute criminal laws are broken, it's no longer protesting.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Agreed, verga. I should have said Antifa, BLM and related rioters instead of protesters. Heck, even I have protested, doing nothing more than holding a sign. The minute criminal laws are broken, it's no longer protesting.

Hell, I'll say it.  The protests were a planned premeditated cover for the rioters.