Author Topic: Romney is first GOP senator to congratulate Biden on winning presidential race  (Read 494 times)

Offline libertybele

I have no words at the moment for Romney that I can express in here that would be acceptable to forum rules.

Romney is first GOP senator to congratulate Biden on winning presidential race
Romney said Biden and Harris are 'people of good will'

Utah Sen. Mitt Romney became the first GOP senator to congratulate President-elect Joe Biden on his projected win.

“Ann and I extend our congratulations to President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris. We know both of them as people of good will and admirable character. We pray that God may bless them in the days and years ahead,” Romney, a frequent Trump critic, wrote on Twitter. ..........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/romney-is-first-gop-senator-to-congratulate-biden-on-winning-presidential-race
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Idiot

I have no words at the moment for Romney that I can express in here that would be acceptable to forum rules.

Romney is first GOP senator to congratulate Biden on winning presidential race
Romney said Biden and Harris are 'people of good will'

Utah Sen. Mitt Romney became the first GOP senator to congratulate President-elect Joe Biden on his projected win.

“Ann and I extend our congratulations to President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris. We know both of them as people of good will and admirable character. We pray that God may bless them in the days and years ahead,” Romney, a frequent Trump critic, wrote on Twitter. ..........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/romney-is-first-gop-senator-to-congratulate-biden-on-winning-presidential-race
What a guy.  @sshole

Offline mountaineer

Planning to be Secretary of State.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

Offline dfwgator

Planning to be Secretary of State.

I sincerely hope Biden appoints him, so we can get a Conservative to replace him.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Romney Has Spoken

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I sincerely hope Biden appoints him, so we can get a Conservative to replace him.
Absolutely.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Absolutely.

I think Romney would give Biden a BJ if it meant landing the SOS slot.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.