Author Topic: Pennsylvania AG Josh Shapiro: ‘If All the Votes Are Added Up in PA, Trump Is Going to Lose’  (Read 1385 times)

Offline skeeter

If the Democommies do not use the Republican dead, then Trump wins.

Every election, and especially this election, I wonder why we accept rat cheating as if it's just the way it is.

More than that, they believe they're entitled to cheat and it's our responsibility to overcome it. It's all baked in. In some states, like California, rat cheating is institutionalized.

Why do we accept it?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 08:33:07 pm by skeeter »

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33
I guess all of that means I can't go change my voter registration to Dim tomorrow,and be a Dim official at the next election,huh?
Hell,the entire freaking Bush Crime Family pretended to be Republicans for decades,and two of the bastards were actually elected to be Presidents.
@sneakypete
@libertybele
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

1.  No, sneaky, you could not change your voter registration to another party and be an official in the next election.  The reason is, a County Chair selects the people and he/she will use the party people he/she has worked with for years.  A newcomer would never be selected.

2.  No, sneaky, I knew George Bush, worked on his campaigns in Texas, was with him numerous times at various functions.  He, Laura, and Barbara, were/are real Republicans.  In our county, we had a lady election judge who was the image of Barbara.  I have a picture of the two of them, and most people chose our lady instead of Barbara to be the real Barbara.

I was at a function with George Bush, and our lady was in line to shake his hand.  Someone said to him, "Here is a lady that wants to shake your hand."  George said, "THAT IS MY MAMA!", and gave her a big hug.  I know the Bushes.  Was invited to Bush's inaugurals, got a personal Christmas card every year.  One of those years was when the National Republican Committee gave me a special award for my work; it was personally signed by Bush and Cheney.  So, to me, they are Republicans as they backed every Republican cause; you, my buddy, can name them what you think they are.

One more story about our lady who looked like Barbara:
We were at the Republican State Convention, going up the escalator to a huge meeting room.  There was a man in front of me and behind me was "our" Barbara.  I heard him quietly say, "Barbara Bush".  He is the first one off the escalator and took off quickly.

We are then off the escalator and make our way to the open double doors where this huge room is filled with people.  Our Barbara walked in, and everyone in there stood up and cheered.  Our Barbara had to tell them she was not the other Barbara.

Our Barbara told me she always acted as she thought the real Barbara would act, so she would never do anything to embarrass Barbara since everyone thought she was Barbara.

Our Barbara was going to Israel and I spoke to her about that; was fearful bad guys in Israel would try to kidnap her.  She said she would always wear a scarf over her head and not wear pearls around her neck and wear rumpled clothes instead of nice clothes.

Thanks, sneaky, for reminding me of our Barbara.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 09:41:09 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@sneakypete
@libertybele
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

1.  No, sneaky, you could not change your voter registration to another party and be an official in the next election.  The reason is, a County Chair selects the people and he/she will use the party people he/she has worked with for years.  A newcomer would never be selected.

2.  No, sneaky, I knew George Bush, worked on his campaigns in Texas, was with him numerous times at various functions.  He, Laura, and Barbara, were/are real Republicans.  In our county, we had a lady election judge who was the image of Barbara.  I have a picture of the two of them, and most people chose our lady instead of Barbara to be the real Barbara.

I was at a function with George Bush, and our lady was in line to shake his hand.  Someone said to him, "Here is a lady that wants to shake your hand."  George said, "THAT IS MY MAMA!", and gave her a big hug.  I know the Bushes.  Was invited to Bush's inaugurals, got a personal Christmas card every year.  One of those years was when the National Republican Committee gave me a special award for my work; it was personally signed by Bush and Cheney.  So, to me, they are Republicans as they backed every Republican cause; you, my buddy, can name them what you think they are.

One more story about our lady who looked like Barbara:
We were at the Republican State Convention, going up the escalator to a huge meeting room.  There was a man in front of me and behind me was "our" Barbara.  I heard him quietly say, "Barbara Bush".  He is the first one off the escalator and took off quickly.

We are then off the escalator and make our way to the open double doors where this huge room is filled with people.  Our Barbara walked in, and everyone in there stood up and cheered.  Our Barbara had to tell them she was not the other Barbara.

Our Barbara told me she always acted as she thought the real Barbara would act, so she would never do anything to embarrass Barbara since everyone thought she was Barbara.

Our Barbara was going to Israel and I spoke to her about that; was fearful bad guys in Israel would try to kidnap her.  She said she would always wear a scarf over her head and not wear pearls around her neck and wear rumpled clothes instead of nice clothes.

Thanks, sneaky, for reminding me of our Barbara.

:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
@libertybele
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

Uh,huh. I guess they live forever,and IF one were to die,they would be re-incarnated in time to work the next election.

PLEASE tell me you are not REALLY that naive!
@Victoria33

2.  No, sneaky, I knew George Bush, worked on his campaigns in Texas, was with him numerous times at various functions.  He, Laura, and Barbara, were/are real Republicans. 

Ok,you really ARE that naive.  Or purposely clueless.

Either way I won't waste any time on you again. Anybody that thinks the Bush Crime Family are honest,patriotic Americas is so clueless they are beyond help.

Or as evil as the Bush Crime Family.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

This is beyond partisan hackery.
Josh Shapiro  @JoshShapiroPA
Need help with your mail in ballot, finding out where to vote, or something else?

Call the @PADems Voter Assistance Hotline. Someone will answer and help you out. Call 1-833-PA-VOTES

1:00 PM · Nov 3, 2020·
How can any Pennsylvanian expect this jackass to enforce the laws fairly?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
“Permit me to hint, whether it would not be wise ... to provide a strong check to the admission of Foreigners into the administration of our national Government, and to declare expressly that the command in chief of the American (sic) army shall not be given to, nor devolve on, any but a natural-born citizen.”

John Jay, Letter to George Washington, Records of the Federal Convention of 1787, page 61

Kamala Harris is NOT a natural-born citizen!

If General Shapiro were worth spit he would do something about that!
YEP!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
mountaineer complains:
"How can any Pennsylvanian expect this jackass to enforce the laws fairly?"

Stop being naive.
That's not what he was elected to do.
(consider who put up the money to get him elected...)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As to the democrats won Pennsylvania, Josh was just Joshing. Democrats are always trolling for useful fools. ****slapping
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions