Author Topic: Bad News For Nancy: Contrary To Expectations, Republicans Have Gained Seats In The House  (Read 2720 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Indeed.   If Pence had been at the top of the ticket,  we'd be looking at four more years of conservative judges and conservative policy. 

@Jazzhead

HorseHillary!

If "Mr Manners" had been the presidential candidate chances are the Dims wouldn't have had to cheat to win.

You should consider changing YOUR"," screen name to "Mr.Manners","Docile Dan",or something similar to more properly reflect your views.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You are all missing something.

As for Miss Nancy, Mission Accomplished.

She wasn't there to 'get things done', she was there to interfere with POTUS getting things done.

She has done extremely well at that, and even leveraged COVID relief to get a bunch of wish list crap stuffed in. In those roles, and to provide the image of all that leftist/communists wannabe elites drool over, she has done a splendid job. Her holding action has worked, she has dissed POTUS at every turn, and the Media and suckhead voters of the Left have lapped it up like a cat on spilled cream, turning her distractions into the news of the day, providing cover for the traitors and Communists, the crooks, and keeping them all out of the news cycle with her theatrics.

@Smokin Joe

Yup!

ALL of it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I   agree with you on how the news media is when it comes to Donald Trump. The news media decided they are part of the revolution against Donald Trump and not just simply a reporter when it comes to him.   That’s why they are rapidly losing any credibility with the public. I’ve heard that Donald Trump killed the news media. No they killed them selves.

@LMAO

The "news media" didn't "decide" anything. The problem is every major news outlet in this country is owned or controlled by one of 5 groups,and like all employees,they follow the orders of the man who signs their checks,or they no longer get checks.

One of the most important things Trump can do IF he is ALLOWED to win this election is to promote laws breaking up the Monopoly of news organizations.

I am not smart enough to figure out how this can be done,but it seems clear to me it MUST be done if America is to remain a free nation.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I’m not claiming that there hasn’t been some shenanigans in this election, especially that Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruling, but if that was the sole reason why Trump is fighting for re election, then why isn’t it reflected in the down ticket races? Whatever ultimately happens and should Donald Trump not prevail, he left a blueprint for the GOP going forward.  They cannot go back to being the party of George W. Bush. If the Republican party follows the blueprint and builds  on that going forward,  they should do pretty well

This was a man who did better amongst non-white voters than any Republican candidate for as long as I can remember after years of being called a white supremacist.  That tells me that that well has long gone dry but the Democrat party still thinks they can squeeze that last drop

@LMAO

Gimme a freaking break! RINO's all over the country will be naming their male children "Slow Joe",in honor of the man who restored order and reason to the alleged Republican Party.

The Republican Party now represents all the freedom the Dim Party will allow Americans to have.

You know it's true,or Trump would have never won the first primary,never mind the nomination for a second term.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 04:19:01 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Are you interested in a conversation or  or just want to take your emotions out on me?

I voted for Donald Trump this time. I never thought this country would ever be energy independent. Under his watch and policies, that happened.  I give the man props.
Should Joe Biden ultimately prevail, that goes away. Because AOC will demand it. That, and if Democrats got full power, they would turn the country into carbon copies of the inner cities that they run.

@LMAO

Of course they will.The key to remaining in power is to make the voters dependent on you for everything up to and including housing and food.

IF enough of the inner city blacks wake up and discover what the DNC has done to them,it's going to get ugly by Biblical Standards. Not only for the Dims,but the various "Rev-Runds" had better be high-stepping out of town,too. Maybe even especially them,because they were the trusted ones that gave them advise and told them what to do.

Offline aligncare

@LMAO

Anybody so stupid they didn't vote for Trump because of his personality are too stupid to be allowed to vote.

They deserve to live like slaves,because they are incapable of rational thought and decisions.

Especially applicable after seeing four years of his policy actions and the mountains of evidence of his American core beliefs and principles. They’re still upset about his personality? These republicans squealing about optics never really accepted his presidency and probably hadn’t voted for him to begin with.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Especially applicable after seeing four years of his policy actions and the mountains of evidence of his American core beliefs and principles. They’re still upset about his personality? These republicans squealing about optics never really accepted his presidency and probably hadn’t voted for him to begin with.

Trump was maybe the country's last chance to really do something about the swamp.  They won (cheated)...   that sucks.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They couldn't even get Obama to do that, how would they convince Biden?

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

You actually think Biden is going to serve a full term,don't you?

I doubt he will last long enough to get sworn in before the Dims force him to step down "for health reasons".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm surprised that Sloe Joe made it this far.

@libertybele

What happens if Slow Joe is forced to step down for health reasons BEFORE either he or Harris are sworn in? Does the DNC get to appoint his successor because there won't be enough time left to run a new campaign?