Author Topic: Bad News For Nancy: Contrary To Expectations, Republicans Have Gained Seats In The House  (Read 2705 times)

Offline libertybele

Therein lies the problem.  It won't be Joe Biden as President....it will be Harris.  She'll have no problem doing the Green Deal.

I'm surprised that Sloe Joe made it this far.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

They couldn't even get Obama to do that, how would they convince Biden?

The squad wasn’t around when Obama was president. This is actually good.  The Democrats wanting to drift leftward is a gift for those of us on the conservative side play this right.

I don’t know if you ever watch a website called Campus Reform were we get to see how ignorant college students are, but they had one episode where all the students loved the GND until they found out what’s in it

They did the same thing for Medicare for all. If you can get liberal college students to turn against these programs, how do you think that’s gonna work with the general population at large?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 11:30:34 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
catfish wrote:
"I have a suspcicion that Pence would have governed more like W than Trump.  Would those less combative positions worked well with those who like blue collar democrats crossed over to vote for the GOP?"

Pence is a milquetoast Republican who will never be president now. Had Mr. Trump won a second term, Pence might have had a chance in 2024.

Not now.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
LMAO wrote:
"This fracking issue is going to be interesting to watch if Joe Biden ends up being the president. Will he put millions of people out of work to appease AOC? Or, to keep those states in his column if he runs again, he ignores her and those like her?"

Haha.
Joe Biden isn't going to be "running again"...

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Fisherrman:
Haha.
Joe Biden isn't going to be "running again"...

Don't be so sure, democrats have perfected election fraud, and with the assistance of bitch McConnell can now win elections with even Biden being dead, with hitlery as his running mate dead too!
Sew the wind,reap the whirlwind.  The desolation of the End Times at the door, and Satan's minions are aggressive.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Don't be so sure, democrats have perfected election fraud, and with the assistance of bitch McConnell can now win elections with even Biden being dead, with hitlery as his running mate dead too!
Sew the wind,reap the whirlwind.  The desolation of the End Times at the door, and Satan's minions are aggressive.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

After the 10M illegals are added to the voter rolls, dims won't have to worry about cheating anymore.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

catfish wrote:
"I have a suspcicion that Pence would have governed more like W than Trump.  Would those less combative positions worked well with those who like blue collar democrats crossed over to vote for the GOP?"

Pence is a milquetoast Republican who will never be president now. Had Mr. Trump won a second term, Pence might have had a chance in 2024.

Not now.

DeSantis is the man for 2024.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

I   agree with you on how the news media is when it comes to Donald Trump. The news media decided they are part of the revolution against Donald Trump and not just simply a reporter when it comes to him.   That’s why they are rapidly losing any credibility with the public. I’ve heard that Donald Trump killed the news media. No they killed them selves.

I do expect the news media to be a thorn in the side of anybody who wields power. But if Hunter Biden was Donald Trump,jr,  the media would leave no stone unturned
Even FOX dove off the lover's leap for Biden.

Never watching them again--actually I haven't much since BOR got to be a BORe and they started loading the liberals in.
ABCNNBCBS has been off my dance card since they started with the coordinated buzzwords and stories that came from central jibberjabber.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Assuming Joe Biden wins, he is going to get it from both ends. He does not have a congress that’s going to go along with the Harris agenda. But the squad and the Sanders wing will pressure him to go along with their wacky left-wing ideas. He risks then a primary challenge in 2024

If I was Mitch, I would force another vote to bring the GND out for debate. The Democrats will not vote for it. They’ll try to get away with it by voting present. I would advise in 2022 all the Republicans vote yes to bring it on the floor for debate, thereby forcing the Democrat party to debate it publicly instead of hiding behind present votes.  The reason the Democrats all voted present the first time is because they didn’t wanna vote yes and give the Republican party an issue. But if they voted no that would upset their left flank.

Let the public see the GND in all its naked glory.

Ha Ha. FOXABCNNBCBS will airbrush every pimple off that centerfold, better than a dozen beers.

The public won't really see it until they are shivering in the dark, wishing they could haul the rotting contents of their freezers to the dump.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

The most important one fact is that the Biden/AOC NGD will not get by a GOP controlled Senate.  Major energy policy can not be administered via EO.
Major policy doesn't need to be. It's the little policies, strategically directed that will do the trick. It won't make the news outside the industry.

Shut down a pipeline here and there, change a coal lease or emissions standard and you have done the same thing as if every well had been plugged and mine backfilled.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Even FOX dove off the lover's leap for Biden.

Never watching them again--actually I haven't much since BOR got to be a BORe and they started loading the liberals in.
ABCNNBCBS has been off my dance card since they started with the coordinated buzzwords and stories that came from central jibberjabber.

I will continue to watch Tucker and Laura for as long as Fox continues to allow them on the air. That won't be long I imagine.  Otherwise, I'm finished with them as well.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

I will continue to watch Tucker and Laura for as long as Fox continues to allow them on the air. That won't be long I imagine.  Otherwise, I'm finished with them as well.
I'll catch them on Youtube for as long as they are there.

C S Lewis

Offline Idiot

I just looked on Yahoo and see that the House is going to be closer than previously thought.  It looks like they Dems will have a very slight majority. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I just looked on Yahoo and see that the House is going to be closer than previously thought.  It looks like they Dems will have a very slight majority.

The Botoxed one should step aside and let the SQuad run the show.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

The Botoxed one should step aside and let the SQuad run the show.

Sadly, I must agree. I don't even think Queen Nan is strong enough to resist them. This is a sad state of affairs when I think Nan is better than the alternative.

Offline Idiot

Sadly, I must agree. I don't even think Queen Nan is strong enough to resist them. This is a sad state of affairs when I think Nan is better than the alternative.
AOC for speaker!!!  /S

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
AOC for speaker!!!  /S

AOC for Sweater Puppy Queen!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

AOC for speaker!!!  /S

You need to think bigger. I am pushing for Ihan Omar as speaker. If the Democrats want to nominate her for speaker of the house they have my full support
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Don't underestimate the leverage that will afford the minority, especially if it can hold united.  Moderate Dems were ousted in a number of places, and others are running scared.   If we can peel some away,  that amplifies our voice and tempers their radicalism.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline LMAO

Sadly, I must agree. I don't even think Queen Nan is strong enough to resist them.

Good

It’ll just make it easier to paint the Democratic Party as radical and out of step with main stream America

Barry Goldwater

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As software has been found in voting machines that gives democrat credit for Republican votes, 33%.  Expect there will be some serious correction of votes to rank and file Republicans, not just the President !  This election might still be a sweep ! :patriot: :beer: :patriot:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online roamer_1

Ain't watched FOX in years. OAN if I am watching news at all.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Even according to the skewed polls, her favorability rating are worse than the Turtle's.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure   @PeteS in CA

None of which matters. What matters is she is following the orders of her Chinese Masters,and the other Dims will fall in line behind her or face a financial and party shortfall in their next campaign,as well as a VERY well financed opponent that has Party backing.

If there is one thing the Chinese are known for,it is Party backing.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It might be hard for some to admit, but I do think that Trump’s personal style and behavior is an issue to voters.  If Trump had the same policies but the personality of Reagan,  we wouldn’t still be waiting to see who won the presidential election yesterday

@LMAO

Anybody so stupid they didn't vote for Trump because of his personality are too stupid to be allowed to vote.

They deserve to live like slaves,because they are incapable of rational thought and decisions.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There is a lot of growing evidence that this election is being stolen.  Outside tweeting, just how is his message expected to get out.  Think about it. ...  One network cut away from his post election announcement, while calling him a liar.

@catfish1957

And there it is.

Trumps only opportunity to get his "message" out unedited was to tweet it. So that's what he did,AND while doing so,made a BUNCH of Dims VERY uncomfortable.

Not to mention RINO's,to whom losing is preferable to upsetting their Dim collegues.