Author Topic: NAME THAT (political trick) TUNE!  (Read 256 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
NAME THAT (political trick) TUNE!
« on: November 04, 2020, 12:16:44 am »
Ok,it is a given that Slow Joe has to be THE most corrupt,incompetent,and stupid major party Presidential in the history of America,yet the DNC is smug and confident he is going to win.

HOW THE HELL IS THAT EVEN REMOTELY POSSIBLE?

I ride around and must see at least 50 Trump flags,banners,or yard signs,for every single Biden sign I see.

Has slow Joe and Corn Pop made a pact wid de debbil?

Is Slow Joe REALLY the smartest and most honest man in the entire universe,and going to snatch his "Slow Joe" disguise off tonight,revealing his Super Hero Costume?

Sombody PLEASE help me out here!

This is driving me crazy!

Joe Biden is no doubt THE most senile/stupid major party Presidential candidate in the entire history of America,yet his handlers and financiers are smiling,and as smug  as the cat that just swallowed the bird.

Somebody help me out here. PLEASE explain this before I pull the last hair out of my head and go back to drinking.

For a reward,you get nothing but my eternal gratitude.

Even wild-ass guesses will be gratefully accepted. There HAS to be something going on in the background,and it SHOULD be impossible to keep something that big a secret.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: NAME THAT (political trick) TUNE!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2020, 12:45:07 am »
Biden and the Dems have chosen to make this election a referendum on Trump and, by extension, their own irrational TDS.   We'll see who wins that race to the bottom,  and don't underestimate how this summer and fall's unrest is affecting how people are voting.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: NAME THAT (political trick) TUNE!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2020, 04:09:50 am »
All VOTER FRAUD by demon-rats.  That is the only way, they have always gotten into power. LIES, LIES and more lies.  Just like they are doing now.  This is WHY...Biden didn't have to campaign.  It did not matter.  He is not in charge anyway.  ALL THE OTHER COMMUNIST'S....ARE.  It may come down to civil war.  Or we are done in America.