Author Topic: Biden Rambles Incoherently: "I've Beliddbe This Much In Jeopardy... Over On The Oval, Back In 29, Ma  (Read 433 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Rambles Incoherently: "I've Beliddbe This Much In Jeopardy... Over On The Oval, Back In 29, May 9 - 2019"

Follow Collin Rugg
Posted November 2, 2020 in Politics

During a campaign rally in Pennsylvania on Sunday, former Vice President Joe Biden made another incoherent rant.

"I've Beliddbe This Much In Jeopardy," Biden said, adding, "Over On The Oval, Back In 29, May 9 - 2019."

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Biden's gaffe's are nothing new. In a video that is now going viral, Biden had his most severe brain malfunction to date.

“I’ll lead an effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure,” Biden said at a rally in Pennsylvania.

It is unclear what he was trying to say.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/biden-rambles-incoherently-i-ve-beliddbe-this-much-in-jeopardy-over-on-the-oval-back-in-29-may-9-219/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
How much longer is this guy gonna last...?

Offline skeeter

How much longer is this guy gonna last...?

Only 24 more hours is all they’ll need.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-happens-if-a-presidential-nominee-can-no-longer-run-for-office/

Finally, if the nominee was incapacitated after Election Day, a lot might depend on whether he is considered the “president-elect.” If he is, it’s actually pretty straightforward — the 20th Amendment says the vice president-elect shall become president. But if it all happened before the Electoral College votes on Dec. 14 or even before Congress counts the electoral votes on Jan. 6, 2021, it’s not clear what would happen next, as he might not be considered the president-elect. There is one instance of this happening — in 1872, Horace Greeley died on Nov. 29, just before the Electoral College’s Dec. 4 gathering and most of his 66 electoral votes were split among four alternate candidates (including Greeley’s vice presidential nominee, Benjamin Gratz Brown), but this example is largely academic, too, as Greeley had already lost to Republican President Ulysses S. Grant.

Offline mountaineer

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Jill Biden lightly touches Joe on the shoulder, he gets so startled that he nearly fell over. And then he got upset with her for making him look so weak and pathetic. I believe this was yesterday in Pa.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
BIDEN introduces GRANDDAUGHTER as his deceased SON Beau...

Notice how no one even listens to him.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LottieDah

That has all been "doctored" by those evil Republicans.  St. Joseph of Delaware is perfectly lucid, sharp as a tack and not in cognitive decline.  Republicans are just playing dirty tricks! (Pure sarcasm)

Offline LegalAmerican

That has all been "doctored" by those evil Republicans.  St. Joseph of Delaware is perfectly lucid, sharp as a tack and not in cognitive decline.  Republicans are just playing dirty tricks! (Pure sarcasm)

:thumbsup: